• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

taking it easy

dhack

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
whats a good does to make slow not so noticeable gains with test e. I actually order my first cycle, now having second thoughts about what i want outta of it. I ordered a 25ml jug 250 a ml, and was wondering if the test would still keep awhile, with me breaking the seal with a needle.

I made great gains in one year on 180 mg per week. Gained 20 pounds in a little over one year. YES, 20 lbs.

Wow I dont know if I could ever just inject 180mg. Almost a waste of a pin to me. If your gaining its working

Well it's more of a trt dose. We know from data that at a trt dose you will make better gains. Your body won't fluctuate test levels due to sleep/diet/stress/ect. So I could run 180 personally if I was just using it for trt. 250 is what most people run for trt around boards but in reality is not a general trt dose.

Understandable for TRT, Im tosing around the idea of TRT but at 28 and still no kids Ill hold off a little longer. Maybe.

Understandable for TRT, Im tosing around the idea of TRT but at 28 and still no kids Ill hold off a little longer. Maybe.

Lol I feel you bro. I'm a little younger with no kids and its so attractive to not need to pct. just gotta think long term.

Back