• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • IronMag Labs® 25% Off Sale!❤️‍🔥 Hardcore Bodybuilding Supplements💪Use Coupon Code ASF25 💊

Need HELP!

Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Hey guys, im 20 5'7 and around 170lbs.

Last summer i got down to 145 strait running and diet and i was cut up but felt small.

I want to cycle and take a stack get in shape for football season next year (just D3)
I would like to start by cutting so i can get a ripped pack and then start working on building back up.
I was wondering what i should be taking, what my diet should consist of and if i should keep up my cardio (2 miles every morning & 2 more after dinner)

I am very new to researching about steriods and i do not want to do injectables for i feel like id fuck something up. Also what sups should i be taking to protect my liver, and where can i purchase legitmate generic brand anabiolic steriods.

ANY AND ALL HELP WELCOME IM TRYING TO GET RIPPED NOW!

Right now i can bench about 225 and clean 155 DL around 325
I want to direasticlly improve these and reach my full potential

Welcome Strattonstudios. Glad to have you here.
I honestly would read and research through this forum. I believe you will see that no one will suggest that you take anything gear related at your current age. You produce amounts of test naturally that me and a lot of guys would kill for.
Doing gear at your age could seriously jack your body up in ways that will be irreversable.
Keep exercising and get your diet sighted in . Build that natural muscle up for a few more years and by the time that would be great for you to start you will be a natural beast! But before anything I would highly recommend searching some info on the matter.
This is a great place with some great people!
Best of luck to ya in whatever you do!

Welcome Strattonstudios. Glad to have you here.
I honestly would read and research through this forum. I believe you will see that no one will suggest that you take anything gear related at your current age. You produce amounts of test naturally that me and a lot of guys would kill for.
Doing gear at your age could seriously jack your body up in ways that will be irreversable.
Keep exercising and get your diet sighted in . Build that natural muscle up for a few more years and by the time that would be great for you to start you will be a natural beast! But before anything I would highly recommend searching some info on the matter.
This is a great place with some great people!
Best of luck to ya in whatever you do!

Bama... Solid advice brother.

OP above is great advice and spot on. At your current age your body is producing naturally high levels of testosterone. By running AAS at your age you will almost certainly negatively effect your baseline testosterone level for possibly the rest of your life. You will gain weight while running AAS, lose most of it and deal with low to moderately low T from that point forward. I'm just giving you the facts. I'm not trying to change your mind.

A solid nutrition plan, a hard core workout, and sleep is the most anabolic thing you can do for your body. No amount of gear will ever replace those. If you're interested in learning about gear, cycles, PCT and the human body stick around and learn everything you can. Arm yourself with knowledge for later on in your life.

I don't know you from a hole in the wall and I don't just like to chime in to hear myself talk. I have no reason to lie to you or any benefit in changing your mind. I'm truly trying to show you some of the positives about not starting AAS at such a young age and lay out some of the negatives about starting AAS at this age. Personal experience: i'm 33 year old. I cycled Test at 18 years old. My baseline Testosterone level is low 300's and at times been in the 200's. At 33 I have the testosterone level of a 75 year old man. I've lived with the bad decision you are now faced with.

Good luck to you

welcome to the forum! tons of great info here.

thank you guys i apreciate the feedback and i understand what your saying. Are their other non harmful supplements or stacks i could b taking?

Welcome to ASF bro. I can't really add much to what my homies said above.

I will add though there are a number of products you can try to help with your workouts NO and Creatine and FOOD come to mind. Not as sexy as AAS but those things can help you now at your age and still keep you on the correct side of health. Eating right is the first thing bro. Your diet is key ALL THE TIME. Lean protein, veggies, nuts, fruit... you've heard it all before. Oh and since you're running like a mad man AND playing football you'll want to eat a boat load. You need fuel for all that activity and have EXTRA to build muscle or you'll always be slim and lean. Which isn't a bad thing dude. But really... if you want BIG then do things that make you BIG... Running doesn't do that. Sprinting maybe but not distance running. You're doing distance running.

What position do you play?

Those number for the lifts are damn good numbers kid. Seriously.

Welcome mane. Everyone's said it so ill say x2. Jus keep at it. Eat like a machine. Train like a monster. Sleep like a bear. It'll come

Welcome to the community. You got great advice. Good luck with yor goals.

Good advice passed along already.

welcome to ASF and good luck

IML Gear Cream!
as everyone stated above you produce a large amount of testosterone already right now, and going on a cycle would have negative irreversible effects.

If you want to get big, eat big.
smaller and leaner, its all about managing calories consumed vs. calories burned during exercise.

no d3 only tests if you make the ncaa playoffs, and i have played to years of college lacrosse not football but I'm saving my last years of eligibilty for grad school for lacrosse. I heard something about DYMOTHYBERRY or something? and also what do the HD TEST (testoroneboosters do for you). Also i eat very good and healthy i love to cook and shit black bean burgers and fucking everything else great. Right now im on a cut tho want to get down to 155 before i bulk back up. What stack should i purchase and what website im sick of GNC there a joke.

^ This bro.

OP, those are some awesome weights for a guy your size. Everyone has told you AAS is several years off for you. I believe you should either change your goal (not every frame looks good with huge muscles) or start eating! You obviously have the discipline and intelligence, now up those calories some and see where it goes. Creatine, NOS and an extra 500 Kcals/ day and you'll be 180 in a year!

Back