• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

New to gear here

candyman89

Reaction score
Get Shredded!
I have worked out and went from 135 to 167. I hit a stopping point in my workouts, when I couldnt gain anymore.

Age 23
Height 5"10
Weight 176lbs
body fat 16%
workout M,Tues, F,Sat and off Sun, W, Thur

Diet is normal to what I have been doing but I made a mistake by taking time off :(. Reason for for little extra weight. I have been working out the past 3 month again and close to b4 my break. I ordered test e and have clomid and nolva. My question is should I try to go until I dont see anymore gains or could I go ahead and start? Also is their any restriction on BF%?

Test E (genisis) 250/2ml
Nolva
Clomid

Hello candyman89 and welcome bro!
Honestly at 23 I wouldn't suggest gear bro, your test levels are rocking right now at your age. Doing test at a young age could lead to some serious long term side effects! You're not doing bad , but I recommend you hit up a few sections in this forum and gain some knowledge on the matter well before you start a cycle, but if you're going to do it regardless then yes, 3 months isnt a lot of time under the weight so go till the gains stop then change up your routine and add some different exercises. This will shock the muscles in to growing again after you feel they have hit a plateau. Do this method a few times!Bf% does matter but if you hit the cardio for a while you'll be good by the time you start a cycle. Keep your mind on your muscles while working out and get that diet dialed in, , you'll be in a good position to start after some time doing this!
Best of luck to you!

Last edited:
Solid advice above. If you do plan on using gear I would give it a couple more months as suggested. Something you have to consider also is when you put on extra muscle you are putting extra strain on your tendons and ligaments. A couple extra months of weights without gear will give you time to help strengthen these before you start packing on the beef.

welcome to the forum! there is a lot of wonderful info here and great people to help you out

Newbie to the form hope i can learn a lot from these fitness gurus

- - - Updated - - -

will do a lot of research before i start asking question up here

- - - Updated - - -

Welcome juquan! Glad to have you here!
Don't be shy bro, if you got a question then don't hesitate.
Best of luck to ya!

I have worked out and went from 135 to 167. I hit a stopping point in my workouts, when I couldnt gain anymore.

Age 23
Height 5"10
Weight 176lbs
body fat 16%
workout M,Tues, F,Sat and off Sun, W, Thur

Diet is normal to what I have been doing but I made a mistake by taking time off :(. Reason for for little extra weight. I have been working out the past 3 month again and close to b4 my break. I ordered test e and have clomid and nolva. My question is should I try to go until I dont see anymore gains or could I go ahead and start? Also is their any restriction on BF%?

Test E (genisis) 250/2ml
Nolva
Clomid

I would hold off for awhile man.... spend the next year really dialing in your training routine and getting your diet spot on. And I mean really doing work and research. At your age you should be able to pack on a serious foundation to build on, but its all in the diet/training/rest. After that year, and you really give it 100%, look back at what you have accomplished on your own and then consider if you really need gear. Thats called introspection my friend and it will serve you well!

Unload the gear you gave now and put it towards food or a gym membership. If after time you do decide you want to run gear ASF will be here and you will be able to find what your looking for!

Welcome to the community. Proper training and diet should be all you need for now, as long as you have no medical issues.

Hello candyman89 and welcome bro!
Honestly at 23 I wouldn't suggest gear bro, your test levels are rocking right now at your age. Doing test at a young age could lead to some serious long term side effects! You're not doing bad , but I recommend you hit up a few sections in this forum and gain some knowledge on the matter well before you start a cycle, but if you're going to do it regardless then yes, 3 months isnt a lot of time under the weight so go till the gains stop then change up your routine and add some different exercises. This will shock the muscles in to growing again after you feel they have hit a plateau. Do this method a few times!Bf% does matter but if you hit the cardio for a while you'll be good by the time you start a cycle. Keep your mind on your muscles while working out and get that diet dialed in, , you'll be in a good position to start after some time doing this!
Best of luck to you!

Thanks, I needed to hear advice from here rather than my buddy. Age is a matter in this case then. :coffee:

- - - Updated - - -

These guys on here are amazing, just let them fly!

Back