• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Cycles vs Blasting&Cruising

VelvetKush

The Kush Of Velvet
Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
So I've come across a few communities who preach about cruising between cycles to avoid the unpleasant post-cycle recovery. In other words, being on a TRT-like dose at all times and eventually blasting into a new "cycle".

What do you peeps prefer? Cycles or b&c? Why?

edit: 50th post. :p

So I've come across a few communities who preach about cruising between cycles to avoid the unpleasant post-cycle recovery. In other words, being on a TRT-like dose at all times and eventually blasting into a new "cycle".

What do you peeps prefer? Cycles or b&c? Why?

edit: 50th post. :p

I prefer blast and cruise but at the moment I cycle on/off trying to regain some fertility.

For those of us who are committed to the bodybuilding lifestyle, I think blasting and cruising is the way to go. I however prefer to come completely off, pct and then wait some more. Do I like what it does to my gains and to my sex drive, no. But I think it's important to keep up our bodies own natural ability to produce these hormones. If you've excepted the fact that you have low T or are eventually going to be on TRT for the rest of your life, then Blasting and Cruising is the best to keep your gains. I think it's just a matter of who you are and your willingness to maintain your bodybuilding lifestyle. I have quite a few friends who just do one ore two cycles a year and feel as though they get just enough of an extra edge to help surpass there goals. Cruising between cycles does have an enormous advantage to keeping more of what you obtained on cycle.

I wouldn't even consider blasting and cruising until you hit about 40 years old, unless you are going to be a pro Bodybuilder. Weekly injections get old after awhile, having to is one thing, but doing it to avoid PCT is another. You may not be able to jump start your natural production if you choose to get off a cruise. You are talking about the rest of your life here.

i cycle on/off because i plan to have a baby in the near future, so i will take a nice long break before hand. after that who knows may be blast&cruise for me :winkfinger:

I will be having no more kids. So I could do either, however I pct because of the fact that there may be a day when getting gear is extremely hard, at least then I'll still produce some test naturally.
Best of luck to ya!

I've been internally debating this topic myself ... at 42 I'm sure my natty test levels are crap .... I'm definitely not planning on pulling an Alec Baldwin and having a kid this late in life .... but still, the thought of shutting down the body's natural hormone production indefinitely kinda freaks me out. Alot of respected bros on here employ the blast/cruise and love the feeling of well being from it. Hell, Arnold probably never came off for over a decade or so and still managed to father a child on the downlow lol ... this topic is definitely interesting to me as I'm literally on the fence over it. I'd like to hear from some of the more tenured vets who blast/cruise ... what age did u start and how do u feel now about it at your current age? And what about HCG usage on blast/cruise?

Sent from my SGH-M919 using Tapatalk 2

I blast and cruise mainly due to my age 60. Younger lifters need pct in my opinion unless you're a pro.

I wouldn't even consider blasting and cruising until you hit about 40 years old, unless you are going to be a pro Bodybuilder. Weekly injections get old after awhile, having to is one thing, but doing it to avoid PCT is another. You may not be able to jump start your natural production if you choose to get off a cruise. You are talking about the rest of your life here.

I blast and cruise mainly due to my age 60. Younger lifters need pct in my opinion unless you're a pro.

^^^^This^^^^^

IML Gear Cream!
I would definitely prefer to PCT over cruising, if my natty levels were higher than 178 at age 34.

My loss of levels came from the tremendous weight loss. My endocrine system took a dump once my body realized it didn't have to produce testosterone for a 400 pound person anymore.

My Endo tried a regiment of Clomid and some other chemicals to jumpstart my natural ability but it only increased a small amount.

So TRT it is......

I blast and cruise b/c I'm on TRT. My last pct was absolutely horrible. I vowed to never use AAS after that, had 35 amps of Norma test amps and tons of ancillaries. I pretty much gave away the Norma's and threw the ancillaries away. Now, 3 years later here I am on TRT. I never want to live with low t again. Hopefully I never have to.

FKA rippedgolfer

I will cycle until I have two kids then blast and cruise for life.

It humors me when I see someone say they are 'cruising' on 500mg of test-e/c a week. Dude 500mg is NOT a cruise... I think even 300mg is a stretch, although I'm doing 250mg wk test and 100mg wk of deca, and calling it a cruise.... oops!

It humors me when I see someone say they are 'cruising' on 500mg of test-e/c a week. Dude 500mg is NOT a cruise... I think even 300mg is a stretch, although I'm doing 250mg wk test and 100mg wk of deca, and calling it a cruise.... oops!
Agreed. Too many guys over do everything... even the low end cruise. My biggest argument with those against the idea of AAS is that in sane dosages and proper attention to your body, like getting bloods done on a regular basis, etc AAS is a very safe thing to do.

How good does a 100mg/wk deca do for joint pain.

I did pct once ... That was hell.

39... Not having more children and committed to the lifestyle ... Pinning doesn't bother me at all, never has.

I should run more tests though, I'm well overdue. I rarely use orals and don't drink so never had issues previously.

I'm 33 and I've made the decision to blast and cruise from here on out. Now I have a natty testosterone level of a 75 year old man, I have two children already and my wife and I agree on not having another, and I've been cycling AAS for over 13 years. These are all key important factors that played a vital role in my decision to cruise. I've had over a dozen labs done testing my testosterone level over the last decade and sit between 201 - 300's. My doctor has offered to prescribe me TRT but my insurance won't cover it. At the moment I'm running a decent cycle of Test, Tren, EQ and will soon be adding Anavar to the mix but after this cycle I'll drop down to a TRT dose of Test and ride it out until December.

Its a decision that's important and anyone that's considering blast and cruise should definitely do their homework on all the pro's and con's.

Back