• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

What brand of fish/krill oil do you use?

Turd Hammer

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
As the title says, what brand of fish/krill do you use?
For the time being i am taking Controlled Labs Orange Oximega. It has an awesome amount of EPA and DHA at 800 and 400mg in that order.
The only problem is the fish burps. Wicked to say the least. I'm going to try and freeze them to see if that helps, if not I guess I'll take them at bed time to at least sleep through the nastyiness.
I plan on switching to krill and have been studying up on it. So any help as to what brand you use would be helpful.

Last edited:
I use the same man, I started on it when i started taking orage triad, prolly no benifit from taking the two together verses another brand, but i enjoy the plecebo affect that they were designed together to they work the best together lol

yea the price really isnt bad, my local supp store recomended some powdered multi called envie, thinkin of trying it, 6 pills a day....i just hate it haha supposedly the powder will absorb better but i doubt it, i feel like OT is so overdosed that alot of it getts pissed out anyways

I recommend anything from Garden of Life. Their Oceans 3 is very good.
Garden of Life is actually a great brand. You can pick up most of their stuff at places like Whole Foods or any other nutrition supplement store. Currently taking their mens multi + oceans 3.

Haven't tried krill yet but I use this as a go 2 fish oil product cheap and effective. http://www.orbitnutrition.com/cart/twinlab-omega-3-fish-oil-100-gels.html

As the title says, what brand of fish/krill do you use?
For the time being i am taking Controlled Labs Orange Oximega. It has an awesome amount of EPA and DHA at 800 and 400mg in that order.
The only problem is the fish burps. Wicked to say the least. I'm going to try and freeze them to see if that helps, if not I guess I'll take them at bed time to at least sleep through the nastyiness.
I plan on switching to krill and have been studying up on it. So any help as to what brand you use would be helpful.

There are a few good brands out there. I usually catch a sale and stock up. Haven't really been able to tell a difference in the high dose top brands.

Definitely Garden of Life. I've been taking it for years. Good for the price.

Back