• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

pct help

drgreenthumb628

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Hey i have a family member that needs help laying out his pct. Hese 52 and has been on trt for give or take 5 years. He was taking androgel for the first 3 to 3.5 years than switched to 250 of test cyp injections every 2 weeks after i introduced him to them from a doc. He also dabbles with dbol every now and than for the well being and extra energy boost being he has to walk up and down 10 flights of stairs a sh*tload of times during work for construction but now he wants to get off everything. Lately for the past few months he has switched it up to 250mg test cyp once a week and sometimes 250 sust once a week for the extra test boost. What would be his best pct options hcg, hmg, or both witb also nolvadex amd clomid. What dosages should he use and for how long than how long should he wait to get his blood taken to see if he is able to keep his levels natty test steady. We both were put on trt because of pain killer use after him having 2 back and 1 neck surgery and me after 3 back surgeries and pain killers lower your natty test by alot... at 18 after being on painkillers for several years my test cane back at 125 give or take and his arou d 190 give or take but we are both off that crap for a few years now. If theres any vets here or anyone at all that can give good advice on a good pct for him i would greatly appreciate it, thanks

why is he wanting to pct!? if he had low T years ago, has been on TRT for 5 years coming of is going to be a bitch. there has to be a reason to justify that money, time, and effort for a low natural T again. see if you can get input before recommending a pct?

Someone posted a forum where a guy came off after I think 3 years. He did it and had success but I have never heard of someone coming off after 5. Out of curiosity, why would you want off. If he needs the test levels to feel healthy and energized, I'd recommend he stay on. If he does come off let us know how it works out for him.

He wants to get off and do pct to see where his levels are at to see if he doesnt need it and ad i said earlier the painkillers played a big roll in having low t and not to mention the doctor was a quack who started us on test gel he was put on androgel i was put on testim. Exerciseordie do you remember where thaf post is or what his post cycle was for the 3 years? And when he misses a shot he is fine if i missed a shot on trt i would get roid rage and depressed. But another main reason why he wants to get off is because he is already aggressive and takes no shit best way to put it and rhe test makes it worse plus his wife would like to see him off if he can... he wants to try it out and if its successful than great but if he needs it, he needs it so thats what we want to see amd the doc that was giving us shots knows jack shit about pct i started getting gyno and he started getting high estrogen so i recommended nolvadex, arimidex, letro, aromasin and she had no clue whag i was talking about so after that i started administrating it to myself and him and was able to order ai's and serms to fix our problems... but any advi e on what and how muxh to take for his post cycle

Holy shit! Am I the only one that saw "at 18 having been on trt for several years"?! Who the fuck is your doctor?! Sue that mother fucker.

Yup 18 since my leveks were low i did testim 1 tube a a day and 6 or so months later he put me on 2 tubea

18 and low T thats crazy. Im sure its possible but rare. Id seek another doctor you could seriously make it difficult to father any children in the future unless you get off the TRT unless like I said your that rare case that really needs it so early.

I reread that too. At 52 theres not really that much "recovering" that can be done. He can try though. I would try a long course of clomid and torem and maybe a trip shot.

HMG works very well on both LH and FSH levels I ran a lenghty and expensive amount of it along with clomid with very good results.

HMG works very well on both LH and FSH levels I ran a lenghty and expensive amount of it along with clomid with very good results.
i was going to say this as well..hmg would be your best bet to kick start recovery before the ester clears. then start with clomid and torem. you can find Drs who will prescribe clomid like candy and can be on it for months.

Back