• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Just Signed Up..

AbsLikeThat

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Hey just signed up not sure how this all works on here with sourcing etc..
Aloud ? Not aloud ?

Is the forum used mainly by people from the US or UK or a bit of both ?

Thanks in advance.

Welcome to ASF AbsLikeThat. You've found a great community here with loads of knowledgeable people and great sources.

One thing you'll need to know off the bat is you need to get your post count up over 10 before you can use the PM feature here. There are a number of threads dedicated for just that, like this one:
http://anabolicsteroidforums.com/sho...t-Count-Thread
Just give a minute or so between posts so each one counts. Then you'll be able to privately contact any rep with any source, or anyone for that matter. No one can PM you either until your post count is up.

Read as many sticky threads as you can. Loads of valuable information there about forum rules, AAS use and more.

One very important thread to read is about the forum rules. Click below to read and adhere. It's for everyone's safety.
http://anabolicsteroidforums.com/showthread.php/1864-ASF-Rules

Once again welcome aboard!

Thank you for taking the time to reply on my post.

I'm from the UK (Scotland) so not sure what the community is like on here.

I will get my post count up I think that will help.

Thanks again.

Welcome man! You will dig the community... its really laid back and almost no drama.

No worries bro. We're all here to help each other.

Post count helps so at least you can use the PM feature. Also shows you're active on the board which instills some trust within the community. Being active on the board makes people feel comfortable with others especially in this anonymous setting.

The Rules thread is very important also. It mentions what's NOT allowed to be discussed on the open forum. This is very important for obvious reasons.

By the way I've been wanting to take a trip to the Highlands and visit a few distilleries. Dalwhinnie is my favorite. Then I'll stop by Ireland and grab a Guinness. :winkfinger:

Welcome to the forum

Yeah I've been having a look at the rules seems prity straight forward and laid back.
Do you guys get a lot of people on here from the UK ? Been having a look through the posts and can't see much.
We have a distillery local its called Diageo they make whisky among other things.

Yeah, the rules are pretty straight forward and sim-ple and yet you'd be surprised how many people don't follow them.

Diageo is basically a multi brand distributor based in London, I didn't think they distilled their own stuff.

Yeah they do. My brother in law works at the local one so he is always bringing over bottles of whisky vodka and baileys not that I mind as they are free lol.

Glad to have you here. Look forward to some insights from a brother from across the pond.
We do get the occasional UK member here like yourself, unfortunately i can't name any right offhand. The person is more important than the place for my concern is all.
Make yourself at home.

Thanks fellas. I like the setup here so might just stick around.

I rep for a lab in Scotland not got a website though. I just promote online and hook people up.

Welcome! Glad to have you bro!

jay Brooklyn Ny New to the gear life doing a lot of research before i take anything

Back