• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

2013 Mr. Olympia Picks...

RoidsR4m3

Going Pro 2016
Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Hey guys, I'm not too sure on how many of you follow bodybuilding as a sport but I'm curious to see who you think will be top 5... Just for fun, lets get some guessing going on.

My Top 5 would be..

1. Phil Heath
2. Kai Greene

3. Jay Cutler
4. Shawn Rhoden

5. Dennis Wolf

I have this weird feeling that Phil will come in looking like a beast but his conditioning might be slightly off. If this is the case and the Phil doesn't take first, because of politics and sponsorships, if Jay comes in looking good, he might just end up in first place. I think it would be awesome to see him do it but with Phil, Kai, Dennis, Shawn, Big Ramy and even Victor the way he just looked, it's going to be probably one of the biggest shows ever.

Cutler for first. Dude is looking as good if not better than his 2009 self. Kai for second and Phil drops two places to third.

i think if kai can nail his condition i think it will be him, heath, cutler, and big ramy! hes looking massive 4 weeks out!!! although i would LOVE to see jay re claim the title and shut phil up.

j55zfzb.jpg

Damn, Kai is looking like a beast. Actually, he is a beast. Definitely not human. I was reading August's edition of FLEX Magazine and they where doing side-by-sides of the Olympians. Well, I didn't really pay attention to it but if Jay comes in looking like he did in 2009, I do think he'll take it. The weird thing about Jay in my opinion is he is a "Comparison Bodybuilder" in my mind. What I mean by that is that when you look at him(meaning his whole body) he looks OK, but often not enough to take it Back from Phil. But when you Compare him side-by-side so to say, like his legs vs. Kai's, or someone else, it's that when he really stands out. I don't know, what do you think?

Back