• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Please chime in if you've had gyno surgery

babbagandu

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
I'm getting ready to start calling around and scheduling consultations for gyno surgery.

I got on test earlier this year and developed a hard gland behind my right nip. I've been on ralox/nolva and letro for months now and no results. I only need the gland removed... I don't think I have any fatty tissue that needs to be removed.

I'm wondering if I can expect to get this done for $4k or less considering that I only want the gland removed. I had some in my left nip as well but the SERMs and letro got rid of it, but I may still ask them to see if there's anything lingering that they can remove.

I have a couple questions if anybody has any experience with this:
1) Is $4k a reasonable number for just the gland excision or will it be more?
2) I had the gyno lump in my right nip since puberty. It shrank over the years but blew up once I started cycling. So far I've never had problems with my left nip except for earlier this year when I had a bunk AI and high test...but nolva/ralox/letro got it under control quickly. So my hope is that once this existing gyno is removed from my right nip, I will be able to control it easily on future cycles just like my left nip. Once this existing gyno from puberty is removed, can I expect to be able to run test cycles and not worry as much? (given that I have legit AI's of course)

I had gyno surgery done about 7 years ago, I dont know how much it costs because my insurance covered it. I had both glands removed, the right side was bigger than the left. I found out it was from high levels of test that I did in some of my first cycles about 10 years ago. I just started cycling again earlier this year and found that if I stay under 500mg test a wk that it is all good so now I am running lower test with higher eq to see how my body reacts, so far all is good. I did have a little flare up in my right nip but adex took care of it asap.

I had it done 2 years ago cost me 5000 but it all depends on how they do it and what state you in as far as prices go, i didn't go under I was up the whole time for the procedure and was holding a conversation with the doc took a couple hours and I was out if there

I had gyno surgery done about 7 years ago, I dont know how much it costs because my insurance covered it. I had both glands removed, the right side was bigger than the left. I found out it was from high levels of test that I did in some of my first cycles about 10 years ago. I just started cycling again earlier this year and found that if I stay under 500mg test a wk that it is all good so now I am running lower test with higher eq to see how my body reacts, so far all is good. I did have a little flare up in my right nip but adex took care of it asap.

What caused the flare up? I guess your whole gland was not removed?

I had it done 2 years ago cost me 5000 but it all depends on how they do it and what state you in as far as prices go, i didn't go under I was up the whole time for the procedure and was holding a conversation with the doc took a couple hours and I was out if there

Have you been on gear since then? Is it easier to control now and have you had any gyno issues since the surgery?

Yes but before I got on gear I gained a few pounds and I can see a lil fat tissue in the area I'm going to be getting a check up on it soon because my doc told me sometimes it comes back so if he need to he will re touch it

What caused the flare up? I guess your whole gland was not removed? I know now that it was the test that caused it, you cant even tell that I had surgery, I walk around without a shirt all the time. No wierd depression or anything. And I dont know if the whole gland was removed, I'm guessing that the right side still has some gland under it because thats the side that flares up a little.

Have you been on gear since then? Is it easier to control now and have you had any gyno issues since the surgery?

If you get it, IMO it's worth paying more for a good doc to take out the gland. That is just my opinion though. If done correctly your nip won't sink in but if done incorrectly it won't look good at all.

Back