• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Serms, AIs ect....

Oh and the only thing I've ever used on cycle is nolva never used an AI or anything I never bloat much at all and Gyno isn't really a problem but it never hurts to have the stuff on hand. For an AI what do you guys prefer? Letro adex or something else? Looking for something that won't crush my libido if I need to use it as I love sex so damn much and have a new girl around that's more then happy that I'm all hormoned up and is down for whatever whenever so with that being said what would you bros recommend? :)

depending on your cycle, I would go with Aromasin. Letro will CRUSH your sex drive and dry your joints out almost like winny. I'm speaking from experience too. You could always go with some on cycle proviron which will help reduce estrogen and increase your sex drive through the roof.

Thanks everyone, I'm liking the proviron suggestion I actually never used it and but placed an order for it not too long ago so it should be here any day. I completely forgot about that so thanks Roids! And I've heard a lot of people praising aromasin for doing what it was made to do with few sides so ill get some incase I ever need it.

Back