• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • IronMag Labs® 25% Off Sale!❤️‍🔥 Hardcore Bodybuilding Supplements💪Use Coupon Code ASF25 💊

Man "accidentally" kills 70,000 chickens

RAINier

Super Mod McBain
Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
From: http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-504083_...killed-70000-chickens-while-drunk-police-say/

(CBS/AP) DELMAR, Md. - Authorities said 21-year-old Joshua Shelton was charged in connection with the deaths of nearly 70,000 chickens over the weekend.
The Wicomico County Sheriff's Office said Shelton was charged with burglary, malicious destruction of property and trespassing.
The owner of a Delmar farm told a deputy early Saturday that the power had been turned off in three poultry houses, which deprived the chickens of food, water and cooling fans, the sheriff's office said.
Shelton was found lying in the power control shed, wearing a T-shirt and boxer shorts and smelling of alcohol, authorities said. The deputy determined that Shelton turned off the circuit breakers that controlled electricity to the poultry houses.

image239223g.jpg

Alright now, which one of you bastards was it?

Anyone want to calculate how many grams of protein was lost in this unfortunate incident?? (not you GS, I know you're probably doing it in your head right now...)

Should the guy get jail time?

Discuss.

I think the idiot should get jail time. Chances are he will forced into a substance abuse counseling program, get a year probation, and be forced to pay for damages.

They will just make McNuggets out of the rotting corpses.

When I first move to this area. I was truely surprised to find out how stupid people are. My neighbor had about 35 or so free range chickens. Well to control ticks he was spreading seven dust a pesticide to kill the ticks. Well the shit looks just like chicked food. So he started spreading it around his yard without putting his chickens away. So as he was walking around with his spreader you could literly see his chickens dying. After he was done and all his chickens were dead. The dumb fuck literly had NO IDEA what happened and why his chickens all died........

I think the idiot should get jail time. Chances are he will forced into a substance abuse counseling program, get a year probation, and be forced to pay for damages.

I think jail. No dumb fuck passed out half naked in a chicken house can afford to replace 70,000 chickens.

Back