• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

natural test boost

smithnwess

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
OK every one... I have a question and need opinions. My father is 55yrs old and retired bc of disability. He was a carpenter and fell off a roof many years ago and broke his back. So as you can imagine his activity levels are not very high. He has been really feeling run down and tired lately so decided to get his test levels checked. They are extremely low. (About 250). So after all hormone test complete he was approved for test treatment. Problem is... Insurance won't cover expensive medicine. I was looking to get him a supp to boost his levels. But I don't want to give him a hard core ph or an AS... Any suggestions?!

You can purchase Test E or Test C a hell of alot cheaper from one of the sponsors here then over paying a pharmacy.

He should start off with a TRT dosage. Which is 250mg (one shot a week).

Get your post count over 10 then you can PM a Rep for a Price list

You can purchase Test E or Test C a hell of alot cheaper from one of the sponsors here then over paying a pharmacy.

He should start off with a TRT dosage. Which is 250mg (one shot a week).

Get your post count over 10 then you can PM a Rep for a Price list
this exactly. best advice.

OK I was thinking about something over the counter but you think I shouldn't pussyfoot around and just get him going? His main goal is to just feel better in general

OK I was thinking about something over the counter but you think I shouldn't pussyfoot around and just get him going? His main goal is to just feel better in general

For something long term, nothing OTC is going to raise his levels long enough/high enough for him to really notice anything. Could possibly try/go on a clomid regimen but HRT is the better choice.

Tribulus is a natural testosterone booster. It does work. But its mild an at his age I'm not sure how well. But I'm sure he would really appreciate 250mg test cyp or enenthate. Chances are that's what the Dr would prescribe and there are several sponsors here that could provide what he needs on just about any income. Even the cream would help. Good luck.

Yes they wanted to give him a cream to run on the outside of his upper arms but with no insurance coverage is was like 700$ for 30 day supply! I forget the name of the stuff but it should have gold in it for that price lol

It was probably androgen, for $700 you could keep him jacked for 2 years!

- - - Updated - - -

I meant androgel.

Unfortunately bro, being in your fathers position, it would be very hard to "naturally" increase his test levels. A good idea is to maybe start him on some Proviron(mesterolone) first. It's an oral and it usually, depending on the manufacture, starts at a dose of 25mg or 50mg a pill. It's easy to take and Proviron actually increases sexual desire and is extremely effective in producing strong erections. And another good note to add is that it kind of gives you a natural "feel good" sense about you. I'm not disagreeing with any of the above statements as I agree full-heartily with what there saying about maybe starting him on a low dose of Test E or C. But I honestly would have him try Proviron and see if he likes it.

Here's a good description of it, if you're not sure what it is...
Proviron

Product Description: 
 Mesterolone is an oral anabolic steroid of the generic compound mesterolone , but behaves as an anti-aromatase agent therefore, Mesterolone is classed as an androgenic steroid and anti-aromatization prescription product. 
Mesterolone is the closest substance we have to by mouth active Dihydrotestosterone (DHT). It is basically methylated (1-methyl) DHT. As a result, Mesterolone isn't able to metabolize(aromatised) into oestrogen, and it is not progestenic as well. It is in reality pretty light on the liver, and not very toxic at all, as it's not c17-Alpha-Alkylated, but it is 1-methylated. Naturally, being a DHT-based compound, this substance Is not going to be good for female person (athletes) to apply in high dosages, although from interviews with females, 12,5 - 25 mgs per day seems to be really tolerable.

Indications:
 Mesterolone is generally thought of as a tempering agent, and as being not very anabolic on its own. 
A really engrossing truth about Mesterolone is that it concatenates very well to SHBG (Sex Hormone Binding Globulin) which is the transport hormone responsible for cutting down the quantity of circulating free testosterone in your body. It actually concatenates to SHBG better than nearly any other anabolic steroid. Proviron also concatenates to the Anabolic Receptor (AR) better than any commercially usable oral anabolic.
 Thus what we have here is a steroid which can potentially make other steroids more effective by inhibiting SHBG from attaching to them, and it has the extra profit of cutting down the quantity of overall estrogen in the body as well. It is not the sort of steroid that we can base a cycle around, but those attributes sure make it advantageous for adding it into virtually any cycle. This of course offers a hard, quality look to muscle too that’s gained on a cycle, and an overall advance in the look of the physique. Besides, up to 100-150 mgs per day it has no depressing effect on low to normal serum FSH and LH levels. In point of fact, if your natural hormonal levels are depressed, it can even help increase LH, which can then increase your natural testosterone levels.

Back