• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

New to gear, some quick help please.

ts.collins

Reaction score
Get Shredded!
im new to this world of supplements, and wanted some information on a few ideas i was having to go with.

first off what would be a sufficient dosage of test no est (from what im gathering its all test)
im 22 about 170 pounds, 5000 calorie diet and have had sufficient proper workout techniques for over a year now.

what other gear would yall advice starting with, ive been digging around this forum for a while now and havent quite found the answers im looking for, so i took matters into my own hands lol

as well as, is ama a good gear source? referred.

post you stats on the forum and people will answer questions!
height
weight
diet
training history
etc

welcome to the forum

im new to this world of supplements, and wanted some information on a few ideas i was having to go with.

first off what would be a sufficient dosage of test no est (from what im gathering its all test)
im 22 about 170 pounds, 5000 calorie diet and have had sufficient proper workout techniques for over a year now.

what other gear would yall advice starting with, ive been digging around this forum for a while now and havent quite found the answers im looking for, so i took matters into my own hands lol

as well as, is ama a good gear source? referred.

Welcome to ASF!

At 22 years old you are to young for gear.... and you have only been training for alittle over a year. You need to get more experience with training/diet before running gear. Do as much research on training/diet/gear for a few more years then consider gear. At 22 you could do damage to your HPTA, and you should already have high Test levels at that age so take advantage of it. Gear is not a magic bullet, especially if your training and diet isnt right.

thanks.
im 6 foot
170 pounds
been in the gym consistently for over a year being in the military, with regular cardio since i was a teenager.
5 meals a day, with around 150-200 gs protein, varying tuna, chile, white meats, carbs and GNC rebuilt mass for post workout/filler
ive been using pre workout off and on for the past 6 months, C4/ GNC ravage

i have been lookin into starting just a test to start, either a 100 mg test no est or 200 mg test enth.
been researching for a little bit of time now on preparing for a first cycle
if its not suggested, what are other suggestions yall have to gain some mass, ive put on around 30 pounds over the past year, but ive leveld out at 170 just fluctuating.
appreciate the replies gentlemen

Last edited:
500 test week 1-10 you could run 12 but 500 at 1-10 so u only have to order 2 bottles
week 12-16 PCT (google it or search it) I like clomid

22 is too young but do what u want

Everyone's said it so I won't. Do alot of research and reading. There are some really good threads here that'll build a good basis

Minimum 500mg test e or cyp for 12-16 weeks,
divided in two injections weekly. Monitor your signs and
see how your body reacts to test. Check for gyno especially.
a year of working out you wont even be near your potential,
you dont need gear yet!

appreciate all the help! ill look into a new pre workout and some post workouts and vitamins, going to the store to adjust the foods i intake.

IML Gear Cream!
Its not a race man. Make sure you lift heavh and consistently, and youll grow!

Along with the other advice I agree with, too young being the primary one, i would steer clear of the test no ester. Go with A long ester Like Test E or C. Daily shots get to be a pain both literally and figuratively. You are too young to be creating so much scar tissue at your injection sites, this is your whole life we are talking about.
First and foremost, don't take the critical words of us members as ones of judgement. We are not trying to criticize or brow beat you in any fashion. We are telling you to reconsider your decision to use gear at your age because we care enough about you that we don't want to see you getting hurt or potentially screwing yourself up for the rest of your life. Damage to your hormone levels, a future of TRT, the posibility of sterility and/or erectile disfunction are all real and possible side effects of using AAS at such a young age. None of us would wish that on anyone let alone a young brother as yourself with so much untapped potential.

quick question... maybe I'm reading this wrong, but how are to getting 5k of cals with only 5 days a day?

What kinda diet you on?

If you eating 5k cals a day I thinking you should weight more than 170lbs.

Welcome to The Board.

hitting plateaus is part of life in the gym. There's still room for natural gains for you my friend....
Seeing your actual training routine, and diet broken down will help the guys here steer you in the proper direction now that your "stuck"

Great advice from everyone! No one wants to hear "you're too young" when they have that gear twinkle in their eye. But they are right bro. Way too many long term risks at that age.we would kill to have test levels like you naturally! Not bashing you at all. You came to a great spot with great people that care about the health of there fellow athletes and friends. Good luck to you with whatever you do.

Thanks for all the support guys!! really changed my opinion about it till later.
I've just started to increase my diet movin my way to 5000. I hit 3000 today with eggs/whites pb&j, roast beef/chicken/tuna. The bread for sandwiches and 4 scoops of gnc rebuilt mass for a total of 180-190 grams o protein. I got a vita pak with some natural t boosters and growth stimulants. Hit the gym after some pre workout and was astonished by the pump just from switching my diet in the last week!!! Chest bys and tris mostly. Tomorrow it's down to straight abs without preworkout and I'm gonna get brown rice to add to the mix. Tryin to pack on 10 pounds this month.

^Now you're talking bro. Diet is key no matter what other supplements you add. Focus on the muscles while lifting and get good rest. Happy growing brother!

ill try to be a post whore real quick then hahaha ill appreciate the help with dieting

Get Shredded!
So much info on here man. You can find anything you need to know if you poke around long enough. It's always good to see someone new than me!

Back