• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Got absolutely 0 sides from 40mg superdrol for 5 weeks (got bloods done) now what

HNWRP

Reaction score
Get Shredded!
A really good 'buddy' of mine took superdrol a few months back @ 40 mg/day for 5 weeks before he found a source, and reacted really well to it, but is ready to move on to the real thing.

Are there any compounds out there that work similarly that he'd be likely to experience a positive reaction to? Only one I can think of is masteron for obvious reasons.

Any help would be greatly appreciated

The "real" thing? Apparantly your buddy doesn't know what the real thing is, as SD is 100% genuine steroid, which is more potent and provides more rapid gains than testosterone, nandrolone, boldenone, dromostanolone, oxymetholone, methandrostenolone, etc. He just used one of the most potent steroids ever made at a high dose. Does he expect to get better gains with masteron? LOLOLOLOLOL. Maybe 1/15th the gains. Most guys have to run a fairly respectable dos of testosterone, along with another anabolic for a couple of months just to get the same gains they made when using SD for 30 days only 30 mg per day.

Clearly, your friend doesn't have any clue about the steroids he us already using...or else he would realize that SD is more "real" than just about anything else, as far as gains are concerned. So, you ask what can he take which will provide similar gains to 40 mg of SD? Nothing...except for a high dose of Dimethazine. No other single steroid will add as much lean, dry mass as SD does. You would have to use a combination of multiple powerful steroids.

Last edited:
What do you do now... go tell all the PH people that they dont need to be so scared of hormones. Im so tired of dealing with people who ask, "If I take one dose of 2mg of SD my liver will immediately disolve and Ill go into cardiac arrest."

The "real" thing? Apparantly your buddy doesn't know what the real thing is, as SD is 100% genuine steroid, which is more potent and provides more rapid gains than testosterone, nandrolone, boldenone, dromostanolone, oxymetholone, methandrostenolone, etc. He just used one of the most potent steroids ever made at a high dose. Does he expect to get better gains with masteron? LOLOLOLOLOL. Maybe 1/15th the gains. Most guys have to run a fairly respectable dos of testosterone, along with another anabolic for a couple of months just to get the same gains they made when using SD for 30 days only 30 mg per day.

Clearly, your friend doesn't have any clue about the steroids he us already using...or else he would realize that SD is more "real" than just about anything else, as far as gains are concerned. So, you ask what can he take which will provide similar gains to 40 mg of SD? Nothing...except for a high dose of Dimethazine. No other single steroid will add as much lean, dry mass as SD does. You would have to use a combination of multiple powerful steroids.

Sorry, I don't think I fully explained what I was getting at. He got bloods taken before and after, and both looked good. Also on cycle he experienced very few noticeable sides. He's wondering if anything acts through similar mechanisms (etc) so he could be more sure to have a similar positive reaction

I guess the answer is tren? its always tren from what i've been gathering

I wouldn't go straight from an oral only cycle to tren.

I would do a test+Superdrol cycle first. It'll be much less harsh and still provide more gains than just superdrol.

Sorry, I don't think I fully explained what I was getting at. He got bloods taken before and after, and both looked good. Also on cycle he experienced very few noticeable sides. He's wondering if anything acts through similar mechanisms (etc) so he could be more sure to have a similar positive reaction

I guess the answer is tren? its always tren from what i've been gathering

WTF are you trying to say? It was not a very pure SD if it was that at all. So few people can tolerate that dose and no matter what, he would have had elevated liver enzymes on it. You're clueless dude, sorry but this isn't adding up and Mike made that very clear.

I wouldn't go straight from an oral only cycle to tren.

I would do a test+Superdrol cycle first. It'll be much less harsh and still provide more gains than just superdrol.
WTF are you trying to say? It was not a very pure SD if it was that at all. So few people can tolerate that dose and no matter what, he would have had elevated liver enzymes on it. You're clueless dude, sorry but this isn't adding up and Mike made that very clear.
Responding to both at the same time just because the answers are pretty similar. The s-drol clone was beastdrol so I'm pretty sure it was legit (and it was bought pre ban from a store). Liver enzymes obviously were elevated, but they weren't unreasonable.

As far as the next time around goes, his stats are ~530/335/625 @ 195 (~10%), and he really is trying to get substantially stronger/leaner/bigger and thinks tren really is the answer to his questions, even if is a bit 'early' to be taking it

Hate to bring bad news but....there are WORLDS of differance between the pro-horemone Superdrol clones and the real Superdrol. As stated above the only thing that compares to genuine SD is tren, and tren is a whole differant dragon. If he chooses tren tell him to kiss his significant other goodbye along with his dogs, cats, walls in his house, and windows to his vehicles. Tren is the daddy of them all except genuine SD.

I'm voting on bunk or underdosed SD. At that dose, you would feel heavily toxic and probably lose your appetite. That duration time of 5 weeks on one of the strongest designer steroids? ...should have been 3 weeks at 40mg.. 5 at that dose is overkill, but hey, atleast he didn't have properly dosed product. Otherwise this thread would have been titled "near death experience with SD"

Guys beastdrol was a legit superdrol clone before the ban. Granted it was far overpriced and sold by one of the biggest damn retards ive ever met. It was the 2nd best superdrol i ever had at the time losing only to the original super dmz which was superdrol and dymeth.

He did say he had elevated liver enzymes.

IML Gear Cream!
Got absolutely 0 sides from 40mg superdrol for 5 weeks (got bloods done) now ...

This.

I've ran LGI SD10 3 times standalone. I
Don't think I'll ever run it again. The cons definitely outweigh the pros. Kinda makes me wish I didn't stock up during all the fire sales across the web. But oh well!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

So glad I still have my stash of SD. That shit is the bomb, yo!

I will say, the lethargy on SD (especially when dosing above 30mg/day) is insane. I find myself sneaking naps at work because there isn't enough caffeine to keep me going.

So glad I still have my stash of SD. That shit is the bomb, yo!

I will say, the lethargy on SD (especially when dosing above 30mg/day) is insane. I find myself sneaking naps at work because there isn't enough caffeine to keep me going.

I wish I had a stash of it lol.

I think airsealed sells powder. You'll have either go scarface on it or cap it yourself though.

I think airsealed sells powder. You'll have either go scarface on it or cap it yourself though.

I couldn't imagine the reaction from wifey walking in on that lol. "Baby I swear it's my meds!" Lol

I never trusted anything from that douche who sold beastdrol and all the other clones he made. Oh well, that guy must really like to suffer taking it at that dose.

I used cel mdrol a couple times as a kick start. 30mgs. It was the strongest oral I've ever used. Awesome stuff.

This! SD makes me and most people I know feel like dog shit at those doses. Amazing gains though! Just gotta fight to get down food and have a drive to hit the gym.

Also we need people to understand what "pro hormones" are. I hear so many young kids taking them then saying this like "that guy is only big because he takes roids". This is how people get hurt, by not knowing what they are putting into their bodies.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

Got absolutely 0 sides from 40mg rice flour for 5 weeks

Back