• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

On cycle sweating

So funny you just posted this, I've been on Tren for about 2 weeks and today I'm just now starting to sweat my ass off. I'm busting a sweat doing very little activity at all. Looks like I'm going to have to start bringing another shirt to work to change into in the afternoon. Also going to have to bring the Anti Monkey Butt body powder to keep my nethers from getting galded.

ditto..i'm sure i have some sort of anxiety as it is & i already am quick to break a sweat...with gear, it's game-over :wits:

I'm on test e and eq right now, I noticed that I sweat a shit load while eating, arms, back, and especially my ass! Maybe I'm just turning into a fat fuck!

For those who have tried every anti-perspirant out there (even Certain Dri) to no avail, check out DrySol. You have to get a prescription (""""quick"""" visit to dermatologist) but only for the first bottle. It's magic.

Haha I don't know about eye brows but you can use DrySol on your hands, back, forehead, etc. Nothing to lose but a couple of hours in the doctor's office.

my doctor is super hot too... I shamelessly flirt with her, I think Im starting to break her down a little. maybe Ill do some manscaping and get my prostate checked while Im there:winkfinger:

IML Gear Cream!
I'm seriously laughing my ass off at this thread. I've been sitting in class thinking the same thing, "Why am I sweating so bad!?!" I get up and got a ring on the seat from my sweaty ass. Gross, dude. DieselJimmy, your eye brows sweat!?! That's hilarious bro!

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 4

OP I applaud you for going to get bloodwork done but in my honest opinion I think you're fine. I too have this side with Tren and upped my carbs and I was fine. Like other have said it takes a couple of days to subside.

i do hardcore swamp ass is a b**** lol but when tren is involved it really put everything in high gear

Lol ya I sweat a fuck load man even esp at work... I guess I just gotta deal with it..

I have been on Test C or E for 3 weeks and up to 750 now, hot all the time and sweating routinely.......

lol bro, sweating isnt the word. I have to change sheets - pillows - underwear at night lol. I sweat thinkin about sweating. Also the heavy breathing kills me.. I get the heavy breathing every time I use tren which is a lot.. lol Tren E off season Tren A in prep mode.

i do hardcore swamp ass is a b**** lol but when tren is involved it really put everything in high gear

I have to change sheets - pillows - underwear at night lol. I sweat thinkin about sweating.

michael-jordan-lol.gif

I'm pretty sweaty both on cycle and off. Do any of you guys weigh yourself before bed and when you wake up? I loose 1-2 lbs of water a night. Haven't blessed my muscles with tren yet, but superdrol made me sweat like crazy at night. There were a few nights when I had to change the sheets after just a few hours of sleeping. The most water loss I've seen over night was around 4-5 lbs (talk about a mind-fuck).

However I do drink around 1.5 gal of water a day, so that probably has something to do with it.

Back