• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Corporate Douchebags

GSRacer

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
My boss just handed me a task that is going to require a minimum of 12 hours to complete, and needs to be done before I leave for labor day tomorrow at Noon. WTF? This is my boss, anyone recognize him?

ellis.jpg(seriously, it is a spitting image of him)

My boss just handed me a task that is going to require a minimum of 12 hours to complete, and needs to be done before I leave for labor day tomorrow at Noon. WTF? This is my boss, anyone recognize him?

View attachment 844(seriously, it is a spitting image of him)

GS's boss:
GSRacer, bubbe, you'll get it done! You'll use a fountain pen, am I right? Ha?

Bro, I can't stand the guys that are all bought in to a corporate gig. I worked for a large corporation prior to goin out on my own, and those guys drove me nuts. I think it's important to have some "buy in" and believe in what you are doing, but the guys who took it to the extreme and acted like their was no life outside of that corporate bubble drove me nuts.

Lots of way more important things in life than a job.

Bro, I can't stand the guys that are all bought in to a corporate gig. I worked for a large corporation prior to goin out on my own, and those guys drove me nuts. I think it's important to have some "buy in" and believe in what you are doing, but the guys who took it to the extreme and acted like their was no life outside of that corporate bubble drove me nuts.

Lots of way more important things in life than a job.

I would rep you if I could!

I would rep you if I could!
I got it :winkfinger:

How's the work coming along GS? What'd you say to his face when he dropped this load on you?

Life is too beautiful to spend all of it in an office: the rat race is tough, but it's not too bad if you're saving the cheese to retire and get out very early.

It's coming bro! I'll have it done by 2 am if all goes well.

The boss knew I had plans to leave town early-ish tomorrow, and being the passive-aggressive type he is, he saddled me with this. All I said when he did it was "I will make sure it's done", then smiled. I kill him with kindness, bro. He gets ZERO satisfaction by adding work load to me, or pestering me unnecessarily, because I take it with a smile, and by doing that, his little-man jabs can't get traction. If I can't get it done in a reasonable amount of time, I don't actually stress, because while he is my boss, his boss is one of my biggest advocates, and thinks I walk on water (lol). At the end of the day, it's my bosses boss who matters. My immediate boss is a total Lumburg, who has his job because of a merger that happened.

I save almost no cheese because of student loans, but they're almost gone :)

Maybe he just needs help bro.

ha.jpg

Getting his head out of his ASS!

Back