• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Nub Protocol Questions

BillyWobbles

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
I am gonna start my first cycle sometime here in the next couple of months and since I'm going to have my labs done anyway, I figured I could post them and maybe give something back to the forum instead of just leeching all you guys experience and info! I read the protocol for Test E labs. It all seemed pretty straight forward, but I'm not real clear on the day 21 to day 28 then draw. Do you just skip a week on your cycle, or take the full 600mg after you get the lab draw, or is there something else that I have just failed to educate myself on yet? Thanks in advance for any help.

Hey bro, love the avatar. haha. Anyway, thanks for asking and don't be afraid to ask us if you don't understand. That's what we're here for bro. Day 28 is the day you go to the labs and get your blood drawn. Exactly one week after your last injection. Don't inject before you do this though. You can inject when you get home or later on the day. Btw, this isn't really a cycle per-say, this is just a protocol to set a standard for reading total testosterone on your labs. Test E is a long acting ester, this is why you front load with the 3 injections the first week. This helps get the Test E to a more stable blood plasma level faster. This 28 day protocol was established so that people didn't have to take test once a week for weeks on end to see if a product was legitimate. If your wanting to do a cycle right after this, go ahead, it will be perfect time because the test is in your system and actively working.

One of the first cycles i was thinking of was a pyramid test e cycle, 600 mg week 1-5. So this would fit pretty well, Can i work it into the cycle or should it be done alone? I didn't want my first cycle to be 12+ weeks long, so I don't know about it doing it after. Thoughts?

A 5 week Test E cycle is a waste. It's just "kicking in" around that time since it's a longer ester.

Here are some stickys to read that are filled with good info...

http://anabolicsteroidforums.com/showthread.php/184-First-Cycle-and-PCT-2012

http://anabolicsteroidforums.com/showthread.php/7813-Post-Cycle-Therapy

http://anabolicsteroidforums.com/showthread.php/1082-Understanding-Esters-Active-Life-and-Half-Life

Those explain things pretty well since you are new.

Now you can have a blood test 5 weeks into the cycle to see where your levels sit. But here is a link for the protocol to follow... http://anabolicsteroidforums.com/showthread.php/447-HOW-TO-TEST-Testosterone-Cypionate-or-Enanthate

I have had a chance to read those prior to my post. My question must have been a little vague. I plan on doing a pyramid cycle just like the one in that sticky NOCODE. What I'm asking is week 1-5 of cycle @ 600mg of test, the Protocol calls for 600mg for 3 weeks, blood draw on the 28th day correct? So what I am asking is can I make this protocol fit into the cycle so the results will be valid to post and I can continue my cycle?It calls for 7 days of no injections, so could i pick my cycle up right after that or would everything be thrown off? What is the best course of action?

Gotcha, I miss read what you were saying. Yes, after you had the blood drawn (28th day) you can go home and pin to continue your cycle. Enjoy and keep us updated!

Taking the week off wont be too big a deal? I didn't think it would be, but I'm also inexperienced. When i do resume should I try to "catch up" for that week lost, or just continue right back into the planned cycle i.e. days, dosage, etc.?

Taking the week off wont be too big a deal? I didn't think it would be, but I'm also inexperienced. When i do resume should I try to "catch up" for that week lost, or just continue right back into the planned cycle i.e. days, dosage, etc.?
Love the avy bro! Nocode said it right. He is a walking plethra of info bro!Just continue with your cycle, no need to play catch-up.
Best of luck to ya

Back