• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • IronMag Labs® 25% Off Sale!❤️‍🔥 Hardcore Bodybuilding Supplements💪Use Coupon Code ASF25 💊

Beginner user

Sebby

Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Hey guys im looking for somebody to help me with my first cycle. I just wanna be sure im doing it properly. I had done enough research and was informed by numerous people and it was a buddy of mine that was using thats been guiding me but hes very unreliable. I just want to be educated a little more on my post cycle therapy. My buddy tells me im only going to e taking one bottle of pills, another says i need about 4 different supplements. What can you guys tell me as far as post cycle therapy goes ?

Don't do anything... til you know what you are doing. Spend some time here and make an informed decision.

Welcome to asf. Your in the right place. Be careful listening to friends. I did the same and run a couple crappy cycles before I educated myself. Read the stickys on pct to start. List your cycle also.

Take your time bro. Lots of great info here. There's actually a great sticky on a first cycle under AAS section. Jus read and research. Don't rush man. Take it slow and lay it all out so you can enjoy the experience

Back