• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Adex or Aromasin

the prototype

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Not sure if this questions been asked before but what do you prefer, adex or aromasin? I've always used adex but I just started aromasin and I think I like it better. Just want to see your thoughts.

I always used aromasin at a low dose because its a Irreversible Steroidal Inhibitors. Usually start with 12.5 ED/EOD and make my way up to 25mgs ED depending on the test dosage.

Aromasin for me. It seems as though 12.5mg eod is about as equivalent to an everyday dose of 1mg of adex for me. The higher the levels or stronger the compound I'll use 12.5 ED and work my way up to 25mg ED.

Omg, something really funny. When I was writing the above sentence and spelled "adex" it auto corrected to "asexual". So it would of looked liked ....... 1mg of asexual for me. :roflmao:

^this reason is why I've only used aromasin over adex and letro.

Adex.

Aromasin and anastrozole both work.

I just started with Adex and have stayed with it but would have not issue using Aromasin.

I think adex on cycle and aromasin off is the recommended way.

IML Gear Cream!
I don't use either as an automatic part of a cycle, but I use them as needed. For me Adex knocks the estrogen down quicker. However, both are effective for me. I'm still experimenting with dosage, but in general I'll do a week of dex 25mg/day, then second week EOD, then E3D, E4 days and then back off.

Back