• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Arms look small when unflexed. How to grow them?

babbagandu

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
I'm not sure what I'm doing wrong with my arms but injust can't get them to look good when relaxed. It really ruins my physique and makes me look so small...

Not sure if im overtraining or undertraining. I hit them about twice a week about 10 sets each for bis and tris. I go a bit heavier on a separate day and I do a bit lighter on bis after back and lighter tris after chest.

Not really sure how to change it up but would love some advice because they just won't grow

on my arm days, I dedicate a whole session to ONLY Biceps or Triceps... if your working 2 different muscle group I suggest working out once in the morning and afternoon... Thats just me. A great way to get bigger arms it to work out your foreman first then start arm work out! Which it up also on weeks... one week light weight/high reps or until failure... next week heavy weight/low reps or until failure! But the key to bigger arms is "FOREARMS"!

Not exactly sure what your routine looks like, but try adding pull ups (chin-ups reverse grip) to your routine..Increase your intensity and really apply focus when hitting your bi's..After all you really don't need much to blast them..On the other note,genetics is a bitch..

Genetics could be playing a part. But a truly big arm unflexed is all about your forearms as grumpy said. As for me on arm day I focus only on arms ..only. Bis and tri. Picture your arm growing when u lift and flex at the top of your lift. The mind is the only thing that will set your limits and keep you from growing.
Goodluck brother!

Increase your intensity and really apply focus when hitting your bi's..After all you really don't need much to blast them..On the other note,genetics is a bitch..

Genetics could be playing a part. But a truly big arm unflexed is all about your forearms as grumpy said. As for me on arm day I focus only on arms ..only. Bis and tri. Picture your arm growing when u lift and flex at the top of your lift. The mind is the only thing that will set your limits and keep you from growing.
Goodluck brother!
agreed

Back