• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 🩺Muscle Gelz® HUMANOGEN® - Powered by Ibutamoren® Increases Growth Hormone! (Transdermal - No Injecting!)🏥

Fuck IM, ASF, All the sponsors and ALL the members

Bout2getReal

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
That's basically what your saying and doing when you don't follow the rules. It's pretty fucking easy guys. Been noticing alot of guys posting sensitive information. I dont care who you support or who your favorite source is. Us, OP, Agent, MLG, the king, the China man, whoever the fuck. ALL these guys work hard to give you what you want in a safe manner. There are reasons why rules are in place. Figured since some of you guys are so fucking lazy or just dont give a fuck about the integrity of this site i would post a quick reference "Rules for Dummies" post. I'll break it down real simple so some of you chromagnons can get a grasp.

DO NOT POST:
Payment Info - How you paid, where you paid, where it was sent and how is was sent.
Shipping Info - Dates when you were told your package shipped out exact dates of when it arrived.
Package Info - How it came packed, the carrier used.

Handling complaints:
Deal with the source 1st. ALL sources run into issues from time to time no matter who they are. Try to resolve it with them before making some idiotic post.
Dealing with the reps - They are ALL here to help YOU. Don't treat them like assholes. They take plenty of shit for just helping you out and most dont have any control of the situation and are just here to try to help you. Get it??? They are here to HELP YOU so be respectful.

And yeah im on Tren right now but goddddam it lol.

I couldn't of said it any better.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

At first I wanted to hit you BUT well said.

Someone had to say it. Great post. Those rules are broken many times a day. There doesn't seem to be any form of consequences for breaking them either,not even a slap on the wrist. So I guess no one really gives a shit about security or respect for the board and all its members.

If anything, it jeopardizes security. Once that is compromised, great forums like this are fucked. We have it so good here its pretty unbelievable. Its too bad a few idiots take this forum for granted because there DVDs took longer than something coming from Amazon.com.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

This is a great message. Don't want to follow the rules don't play.

Should be a sticky.... but then it would still be ignored by some. A shame but true.

TPC - thanks for putting it all out there bro.

Well put. It's not hard. I don't understand why some people have such a hard time with this...

PM me any rule infractions and I will close accounts after ONE warning.

Thanks!

Great post mane. I hope people heed those words and follow. Safety for all our peeps and those who provide us with great advice and service.

i totally agree, i think it should be a very low tolerance for this stuff..its so simple to follow but and the fly by night noobs dont read the rules for shit. were all bro's here lets stay safe. GET'EM Heavy!

Get Shredded!
I can't believe a forum like this even exists. You'd have to be a real asshole to break rules on open posting, jeopardizing all of this.

Someone had to say it. Great post. Those rules are broken many times a day. There doesn't seem to be any form of consequences for breaking them either,not even a slap on the wrist. So I guess no one really gives a shit about security or respect for the board and all its members.

Its unfortunate that it had to be said. but def necessary :paddle:

Security is important, but realistically it's not hard for LE to learn a lot by reading posts. I started a thread about security awhile back, asking if anyone had heard of any security problems. I didn't 't get much discussion because some see it to be bad ju ju to talk about it.

Back