• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Mast Prop

jmpman23

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
I'm planning ahead for my winter cycle and I'm really intrigued by mast prop. Ha anyone run in alongside test? I know most people who use mast e say 500-600 a week is a sweet spot, so what about mast prop? I like the sounds of it's mild anti estrogenic properties, and having a constant bone all day isnt the worst thing for my girl. Thanks in advance guys

Test/mast is A good combo. Most will run it mast prop 50-100mg ed.

^This!

I'm a huge Test Prop and Mast Prop fan. I'd run it at 100 EOD.... anymore than that and you will rip your girl in half!:winkfinger:

^This!

I'm a huge Test Prop and Mast Prop fan. I'd run it at 100 EOD.... anymore than that and you will rip your girl in half!:winkfinger:

Thanks for the input guys. So you think 300 mg a week of mast p is sufficient? Or up it to 400?

Mast prop added to my test cyp cycle changed the way I think of aas. Awesome- at least I responded well. Wont do another cycle without at least 400/week mast p. Enjoy

I am a masteron junkie. I admit it.

Almost every blast has a large amount in it. 100 mg a day is my level. Keeps me dry... I really dont like that wet weight. It does not suit my frame or something. I take very little ai due its use. 1250 mg of omnadren with 700 mg masteron currently (with small deca dose) I only use .5mg of adex eod.

600mg a week is the way to go.

- - - Updated - - -

600mg a week is the way to go.

600mg a week of mast prop?

Yes. 100mg ed is 700mg ew. So 600mg ew is just under 100mg ed. This is what we've all been saying through the whole thread. 100mg every day and there's 7 days in a week.

IML Gear Cream!
I ran it @ 700mgs per week with 750mgs per week of test and loved it.....vascularity and hardness....it was great.

Mast is absolutely an awesome compound. There's a couple ways you can run it too. You could go with a longer ester like Test E, C or Sus and used Mast Prop to cut the water weight, induce dryness and help with skyrocketing your sex drive. Or you could combine it with prop like others stated above to make you even more hard. I've found that doses under 500mg/week are more for helping with sex drive and reducing water weight. Mast above 500mg/week is more for if you looking for two things, an absolute dryness and hardness to your physique and are looking for increases in strength which allot people fail to give credit for. But there is one thing Mast is not good on and that's your hairline, if you have a full head of hair, have an action plan set aside to keep your dht levels lower. It WILL make your hair fall out.

Yes. 100mg ed is 700mg ew. So 600mg ew is just under 100mg ed. This is what we've all been saying through the whole thread. 100mg every day and there's 7 days in a week.

Thanks for the clarification. I'll be sure to brush up on my simple addition skills.

Now that's what I call some great feedback. Thanks for the lesson bro!

QUOTE=RoidsR4m3;127250]Mast is absolutely an awesome compound. There's a couple ways you can run it too. You could go with a longer ester like Test E, C or Sus and used Mast Prop to cut the water weight, induce dryness and help with skyrocketing your sex drive. Or you could combine it with prop like others stated above to make you even more hard. I've found that doses under 500mg/week are more for helping with sex drive and reducing water weight. Mast above 500mg/week is more for if you looking for two things, an absolute dryness and hardness to your physique and are looking for increases in strength which allot people fail to give credit for. But there is one thing Mast is not good on and that's your hairline, if you have a full head of hair, have an action plan set aside to keep your dht levels lower. It WILL make your hair fall out.[/QUOTE]

Back