• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

I may need to change my ways..

idealelement

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
I've been thinking about steering away from sus250. As a soldier it made my life easy.. once a week and I was good. Across the board everything was golden and no side effects.. But, It may be time to change.

I"m 35 combat medic.. and been cycling sus250 on and off the over the last 10 years.. 3-4 months ago.. My PCT never showed up and QVolt shut down.. Went for blood work today.. But I've been a mess last 2 months or so.. I can tell I'm in shutdown.

* as of 2 days ago. I found some old clo and nov in my closet.. don't know doses.. Been taking 1 each a day to and it's helped with the depression but I know I need to kick start. Waiting to hear back about HCG but looks like I'm having trouble getting what I need.

What do you suggest for actual appropriate recovery and than getting back on the horse.. Something light.

I'm not a big guy.. 5'5 155 . I'm not looking to be huge, just recover first and then just get my edge back..

I was wounded in Iraq and train hard every day to stay in the fight. I've fought off medical retirements 3 times.. I'm not ready to give it up..

The forums are confusing for me.. I wish I could just find cycle charts and information about other ways to handle.

Someone recommended:
week one 5000 mcg of hcg 100 mg clomid a day
week two 2500 mcg of hcg 50 mg clomid a day
week 3 and 4 1000 mcg of hcg and 20 mcg nolva a day.

But I seem to be having trouble finding what I need.

Thank you for your service byzking. Grumpy will take good care of you. Best wishes and prayers for your speedy recovery.

I was Googling what was going on with Qvolt and Byzking question popped up. I am in the same boat. I do Law Enforcement with the U.S.C.G. I cycle for my career not for vanity.

Last edited:
Back