• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

help me

grandbody

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
I m tring to gain my weight from past 2 year*From my first cycle*test*e 500 mg week I have gained 8 kg and m finnaly 60 kgPlz suggest me next to do to increse my weight more*What should be correct gap between two cycle ?If there is gap in my workout I can't mentain my body and weight*Plz help me

Go to the Degobah system. There you will learn from the Jedi Master who instructed me. Or you could give us some more info and maybe we could help. Be specific with questions, stats, training, diet, etc etc etc.

Go to the Degobah system. There you will learn from the Jedi Master who instructed me. Or you could give us some more info and maybe we could help. Be specific with questions, stats, training, diet, etc etc etc.

I <3 u!! LoL.

In the most plutonic non homo way that another SW fan could.

++++

Welcome to the forum you'll find what you need here.

:winkfinger:

Before turning to gear I looked into the mirror and using the emperor's voice I said goooood goooood now give in to the dark side. It is unavoidable. It is your destiny.

hi guys,
if you need any information, just pop in to red lion pharm forum
its new our website
many thanks

Hit the nutrion, training and aas sections. Lots of info here to help you--use the search function and ask questions when needed.

Back