• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

bulking cycle

grandbody

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
I m tring to gain my weight from past 2 year*From my first cycle*test*e 500 mg week I have gained 8 kg and m finnaly 60 kgPlz suggest me next to do to increse my weight more*What should be correct gap between two cycle ?If there is gap in my workout I can't mentain my body and weight*Plz help me

first off, your last cycle where you gain weight was because of water retention...

why did you take test at the age on 19? Your still young, or should I say too young for AAS... unless you were sick and had health issue.

Your diet is key if your looking to gain weight, try to push yourself to take at less 5k Cals a day! I bet your only eating 2k to 3k cals a day, if that.

first off, your last cycle where you gain weight was because of water retention...

why did you take test at the age on 19? Your still young, or should I say too young for AAS... unless you were sick and had health issue.

Your diet is key if your looking to gain weight, try to push yourself to take at less 5k Cals a day! I bet your only eating 2k to 3k cals a day, if that.

I have started my gym work out from the age of 19 but im doing test e 500 mg week cycle now at age of 21
And today was last shot

This is my first cycle ..
And I want to know how to mainatin weight and body after cycle and 2nd bulking cycle for mass gain and weight plz tel me

I guess I'm reading it wrong... But again DIET is FIRST!

You will lose some weight, since its a TEST only cycle. Which most of the time is water bloat/retention. Not sure if you were using any AI to help with the bloat...

I guess I'm reading it wrong... But again DIET is FIRST!

You will lose some weight, since its a TEST only cycle. Which most of the time is water bloat/retention. Not sure if you were using any AI to help with the bloat...

Al means ?

IML Gear Cream!
bro, I'm not going to tell you EVERYTHING... you need to read up and learn for yourself....

Learn what your doing to your body before you F*** it up!

You shouldnt even be using AAS until you know what a AI, different AAS compounds and PCT is!

First thing you should do is prepare for PCT RIGHT NOW! Get Clomid and or Nolva ASAP before your body shuts down!

Oh my.... OP, you need to read the stickys NOW. We are here to help but please help yourself first.

bro, I'm not going to tell you EVERYTHING... you need to read up and learn for yourself....

Learn what your doing to your body before you F*** it up!

You shouldnt even be using AAS until you know what a AI, different AAS compounds and PCT is!

First thing you should do is prepare for PCT RIGHT NOW! Get Clomid and or Nolva ASAP before your body shuts down!
Pct start 2 week after last shot right ??
My pct
1week after last shot hcg 500 iu for 10 days
And 2 week after last shot
Nolwa 40/40/20/20
Clomid 50/50/25/25
May I right ???

Pct start 2 week after last shot right ??
My pct
1week after last shot hcg 500 iu for 10 days
And 2 week after last shot
Nolwa 40/40/20/20
Clomid 50/50/25/25
May I right ???

that looks about right! GL!

Before you think about another cycle please... read and learn more of what your doing. Members like myself want to make sure other users are first using AAS the RIGHT way & SAFE! There are plenty of people out there abusing and misusing AAS the wrong way which makes it hard for people like myself.

One more thing, DONT always listen to your friends advise. Members on this board are always here to help! Feel free to PM if you have any other questions!

that looks about right! GL!
Before you think about another cycle please... read and learn more of what your doing. Members like myself want to make sure other users are first using AAS the RIGHT way & SAFE! There are plenty of people out there abusing and misusing AAS the wrong way which makes it hard for people like myself.

One more thing, DONT always listen to your friends advise. Members on this board are always here to help! Feel free to PM if you have any other questions!

Thanku sir
I feared lost weight after cycle

that looks about

On my hand nolwa clomid and hcg for pct
How to take nolwa and clomid two week after last shot ? I mean after dinner ? And nolwa with clomid 1 time ?
And how to inject hcg befor 10 days of pct ?
I thing inject hcg on lower abbs in skin right?
And can I use any test booster ?

Bro, take the advice given. READ THE STICKIES ON THE BOARDS. It will answer a lot of your questions and will keep you from screwing your system up for the rest of your life.

Icon

Get Shredded!
Hi every one
I m confuse how to store hcg ? In frige ?
In my hcg pack 5000iu have hcg power and solvant 2ml
I put 1ml solvant in poweder bottel
And take 0.4 for 10 days this is my first day
after shot where to store hcg ??
After one shot hcg is safe ? And usful ? I dnt know about hcg ?
Plz tell me
Can hcg single use only ????

You shouldnt be using HCG after your last shot... use it on cycle. Your gonna need serms now not HCG.

And after this cycle and PCT stop using steroids, you have no idea what you are doing and can really mess yourself up if you havent already. You are too young for this and do not have enough knowledge to be messing with gear.

Back