• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Has anybody gone through testing for life for life insurance

Johnnyboy004

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
I have a life insurance medical test coming up, and I know they do a complete test. However, does anybody know if they test for test and e2 levels?

It's a blood/urine test, along with the 1 million questions they ask about lifestyle. But my financial planner is also my best friend since I was a kid, and he told me if you lie about anything on the exam, and they find out through the blood/urine tests you are f'd for the rest of your life when it comes to life insurance. As close as I am with this guy, I still don't want to share w him that I'm going ON. So any advice would help.

I sure as shit am not going to tell the truth, but I'd like to find out more about this before I start my cycle. Once cycle would not be worth fucking this up.

I don't have much experience with this. My Life Insurance is part of my standard insurance package at work, which didn't require a physical. I did some basic research for you: The main things they look for when drawing blood is for life threatening diseases, high blood pressure, and if you smoke (including pot). They will look for drugs but I have never run into a situation where they look for steroids. They will check for Nicotine.

I am in no way saying you are golden re: steroids. The best thing here would be to hear from someone who has taken one of these tests, or from a life insurance agent.

Make sure you make good use of Google here. Start by searching "Life Insurance and Blood work"

Even if they don't, cycling WILL affect your cholesterol (and liver values if orals), so you may want to watch out. If it's too late to drop it and do a PCT, maybe cut back to a TRT-like dose or something?
I know some ask about steroid usage on their forms. Whether that means they test for it or not, I'm not sure.

Thanks bro.

I googled a lot of info on it, and the one thing that raised my eyebrow was the testing for creatine and high levels of nitrogen produced by the kidneys in a urine test. I think it's a general health exam, and I know they test for drugs, but my party days are few and far between at this point in my life.

Im ok with those nitrogen levels being high, I just can't find anything on whether or not they test for low t or any hormones as a metric. Because obviously if they test for low t, and my test is through the roof, might be a flag.

Im only 30, so I'm thinking hormone imbalance might not be something they test for off the bat.

Would love to hear from somebody who has been through this before.

Even if they don't, cycling WILL affect your cholesterol (and liver values if orals), so you may want to watch out. If it's too late to drop it and do a PCT, maybe cut back to a TRT-like dose or something?
I know some ask about steroid usage on their forms. Whether that means they test for it or not, I'm not sure.

Luckily, I have about 10 days before I start my cycle. So I have some time to research or not even start until this is completed if I don't find the definitive answers. Got a lot of time to figure it out, and dont want to make an uninformed decision.

Thanks for the feedback Rainier.

Luckily, I have about 10 days before I start my cycle. So I have some time to research or not even start until this is completed if I don't find the definitive answers. Got a lot of time to figure it out, and dont want to make an uninformed decision.

Thanks for the feedback Rainier.
Good call, I would personally hold off of cycling until all the tests are done and you're approved. Let us know what you find out about their testing.

I would hold off bro until after. Better safe than sorry.

I would hold off bro until after. Better safe than sorry.

I agree. Just as an update for anybody who might look into something like this. Got my hands on the long form med questions. No specific AAS questions, at least not through mass mutual. Lots of alcohol related questions. Mostly asks about pre existing conditions and past med history. Marijuana use, tobacco, and then 1 broad question about any other drug use within the last 10 years.

So I'm obviously going to act like the ages 18-22 never happened. Well, maybe 18 -24.

Anyway, thanks for the advice bros, hope all of this info helps someone out in the future. And after I get my blood and urine drawn, I will let you guys know exactly what they were looking for.

I agree. Just as an update for anybody who might look into something like this. Got my hands on the long form med questions. No specific AAS questions, at least not through mass mutual. Lots of alcohol related questions. Mostly asks about pre existing conditions and past med history. Marijuana use, tobacco, and then 1 broad question about any other drug use within the last 10 years.

So I'm obviously going to act like the ages 18-22 never happened. Well, maybe 18 -24.

Anyway, thanks for the advice bros, hope all of this info helps someone out in the future. And after I get my blood and urine drawn, I will let you guys know exactly what they were looking for.
We look forward to seeing if they test hormones or not. Best of luck with the test :winkfinger:

Here are what they test for in the bloods. I know a lot of you bros get consitant blood work, and this is an area that I don't have much knowledge in amongst others. I'm aware my cholesterol will probably go up, not using orals so not sure about liver values, (MAYBE drink 4 beers a week and that's only due to the wedding circuit. Don't drink when in serious training mode.), and possibly hemocrat levels in kidneys?

Any pointers would be great. Always wanted to learn about this anyway. Hormone levels, are NOT something they will be testing for.

These are the ranges I'm expected to be in. I'm working w an extremely lean, low carb diet. I shoot for under 18% carbs total per week because I'm in a total cut, and might up carbs a little when I hit target weight for recomp. However, I've never needed carbs to build lean mass. Carbs help me, but add a lot of fat and water weight when looking to gain mass. Diet is pretty damn spot on for what works for me. Been nailing it.

Original plan is to start cycle sept 10.
Weeks 1-12 sust 250 1mg m/th
weeks 1-12 test p Saturdays only to keep prop levels stable while using sust.
Weeks 6-12 winny 50mg Ed.

Adex 1 cap eod. Possibly Ed depending on bloat

Any input on how these compounds will effect my bloods will be greatly appreciated. Also, I'm trying to fast track this so I can get the test done within the next 2 or 3 weeks. So the gear will just be hitting my system.
Glucose: (60-109)
Fructosamine: (1.2 - 2.0)
BUN: (9 - 25)
ALK. Phos.: (30 - 125)
Bili. Tot.: (0.2 - 1.5)
AST(SGOT): (0 - 33)
ALT(SGPT): (0 - 45)
GGT(GGTP): (0 - 65)
ToT. Protein: (6.1 - 8.2)
Albumin: (3.8 - 5.2)
Globulin: (2.1 - 3.9)

Urine test:
Diuretic agents: NEG
Nicotine: NEG
Cocaine: NEG
Glucose: NEG
Protein: (0 - 30)
Leukocyte: NEG
Hemoglobin: NEG

IML Gear Cream!
Here are what they test for in the bloods. I know a lot of you bros get consitant blood work, and this is an area that I don't have much knowledge in amongst others. I'm aware my cholesterol will probably go up, not using orals so not sure about liver values, (MAYBE drink 4 beers a week and that's only due to the wedding circuit. Don't drink when in serious training mode.), and possibly hemocrat levels in kidneys?

Any pointers would be great. Always wanted to learn about this anyway. Hormone levels, are NOT something they will be testing for.

These are the ranges I'm expected to be in. I'm working w an extremely lean, low carb diet. I shoot for under 18% carbs total per week because I'm in a total cut, and might up carbs a little when I hit target weight for recomp. However, I've never needed carbs to build lean mass. Carbs help me, but add a lot of fat and water weight when looking to gain mass. Diet is pretty damn spot on for what works for me. Been nailing it.

Original plan is to start cycle sept 10.
Weeks 1-12 sust 250 1mg m/th
weeks 1-12 test p Saturdays only to keep prop levels stable while using sust.
Weeks 6-12 winny 50mg Ed.

Adex 1 cap eod. Possibly Ed depending on bloat

Any input on how these compounds will effect my bloods will be greatly appreciated. Also, I'm trying to fast track this so I can get the test done within the next 2 or 3 weeks. So the gear will just be hitting my system.
Glucose: (60-109)
Fructosamine: (1.2 - 2.0)
BUN: (9 - 25)
ALK. Phos.: (30 - 125)
Bili. Tot.: (0.2 - 1.5)
AST(SGOT): (0 - 33)
ALT(SGPT): (0 - 45)
GGT(GGTP): (0 - 65)
ToT. Protein: (6.1 - 8.2)
Albumin: (3.8 - 5.2)
Globulin: (2.1 - 3.9)

Urine test:
Diuretic agents: NEG
Nicotine: NEG
Cocaine: NEG
Glucose: NEG
Protein: (0 - 30)
Leukocyte: NEG
Hemoglobin: NEG

Wait, no cholesterol/blood lipids? That seems unusual for a something life insurance-related. Heart disease is one of the biggest killers around, I'm surprised that isn't there.

High protein diets (like the ones we eat) often put guys like us "out of range" for creatinine and BUN and a couple of others. Nothing unhealthy about it, just "out of range" for these tests. If you want everything to come through with flying colors, go easy on the protein the 2 days before.

I'm curious as to why you don't wait until the test is over before starting cycling? Any particular reason?

I'm on a time line. Taking a trip in December and if I push it off, id have to change the whole cycle. And in the long run, I know that's not worth the risk.

But the good news is, I was able to schedule the appointment for thurs. so I'll be getting the exam done prior to start. Would have put it off if I couldnt have gotten the exam done this soon. Although I was considering still taking it if I was only one or two weeks in.

And cholesterol is something they test for. I omitted by mistake.

I'm on a time line. Taking a trip in December and if I push it off, id have to change the whole cycle. And in the long run, I know that's not worth the risk.

But the good news is, I was able to schedule the appointment for thurs. so I'll be getting the exam done prior to start. Would have put it off if I couldnt have gotten the exam done this soon. Although I was considering still taking it if I was only one or two weeks in.

And cholesterol is something they test for. I omitted by mistake.
Good news. Just ease up on the protein intake for the 2 days before, and you should pass with flying colors!

Back