• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Gyno surgeons in Californa....

RoidsR4m3

Going Pro 2016
Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Someone I know out here who I'm deployed with lives in Cali and is looking into gynocomastia surgery. it's aas induced and it seems like he's made his mind up about it and is going to go through with it. He asked me if I knew anyone or have read anything about doctors that cater toward bodybuilders. I told him that I only know of Dr. Blau out of New York and he seems to be the go to for bodybuilders. Other than that I have no idea. I did a little searching for him(and he did too) and I couldn't find anything but a bunch "Aesthetic" bodyshops, that looks like they performed gyno on the side. I even spent an hour looking at pictures and it seems as though all the pictures where of old men getting there moobs fixed.

Anyway, someone on this site has to know something or have heard something about a good doctor in Cali to get aas induced gyno. I mean, Cali is the meca for bodybuilding after all.

Or is he competing to where it still shows

Both actually. He like me is trying to do a show come November time and he's leaning out to the point of where it's showing. I know for myself, I've thought about it too. I have just a little under my right nip and for me it doesn't start to show until around 11% and under. I think he's sitting at about 9% right now and it's driving him crazy.

Not sure about surgeons do research tho on experience don't want to have a concaved nipple

Theres a company that makes a supplement that gets rid of gyno. Gynexin, look them up and chk the site out. I've personally used it due to a case of gyno and the shit worked! It reduces/breaks down the fatty deposits and clears puffy nips. Way cheaper than surgery, takes about 4-6 months though.

Theres a company that makes a supplement that gets rid of gyno. Gynexin, look them up and chk the site out. I've personally used it due to a case of gyno and the shit worked! It reduces/breaks down the fatty deposits and clears puffy nips. Way cheaper than surgery, takes about 4-6 months though.

And your gyno doesn't show at 4% bf? hard to believe since you still have a gland i dont think gyno ever goes away unless the gland is cut out as much as possible even then you still risk it coming back.ill have to look into this even letro only shrinks it and make lumps go away until you start getting low bf then it starts appearing again

interesting...ingredient profile does not look like anything special

I'm not knocking on the product but I'm not sure with what we have access to on here that this would be any better. I guess I'm actually surprised that nobody's heard of a good gyno doctor. hmmmm.....:thinking:

Back