• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Dath's Gr Anabolic Log

Dath

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Kicked it off Monday actual

Dbol @ 40 Mgs ED -4wks
Test prop @ 100mgs ED -12 wks ( will increase this later on)
NPP @ 150 EOD for -8 wks
Transition into
Tren A 75 Mgs ED -4wks ( probably will push it 6 wks plus)
Oral winny ( possibly also)
All products courteous of Gr Anabolic, Planning to give you guys a fair assessment of the products
( though some may doubt my legitimacy being rep and all ) but honestly my concerns are just as high for
the members and providing quality gear is priority one Make no mistake guys.

Monday was chest/Tri
tuesday was shoulders
Wednesday-off

Current stats - a short 6'0, 198 lbs down about 4-5 lbs past week...work related its hott outside lol
11-12% bf (guess estimate) < though bf calipers are coming.
I'll be providing pics, daily diet, training routine and prolly a few videos well see
smile.png

Today's diet

4:00 am- allmax peanut butter protein shake (2scoops) and bananna. Couple cups coffee
5:30 ish- 7 hard boiled eggs (no yolks) nice large serving homemade baked oatmeal.
8:30-ish small chicken breast, 3/4 cup brown rice with ranch dressing.
11:30ish-1 cup low fat cottage cheese with cinnamon, hand full almonds, green apple
1:00- 2 scoop shake, granola bar
3:00-All Max post WO drink ( contains my creatine so drink even on non WO days) 2 pieces red licorice
4:00- small chicken breast, sandwich "thins"bread.
6:30- 2 homemade turkey burgers patties, one on wheat bun, large glass milk
8:30 tonite large bowl cottage cheese or casein shake haven't decided yet.
Lots of water today as well- 9 regular size bottles, 1 monster re-hab drink, few addition
glasses H2O as Well.

Anyhow here's a quick start to my LOG and will continue to build on this.
Also the BD prop, and Genesis NPP have been good to pin this far. Slight more pip with prop on its own,
Almost none when the two are mixed. Right quad, both delts have been the test spots thus far
smile.png

Today-back and Bi's will post up later

looking forward to the results dath! whats your goals?

Personnel goals - pretty simply add Mass in all areas. chest is prolly my most laggin part along with my traps so to add size in these areas will be a big focus. my back is fair, arms are fair, legs, are all fairly symmetrical. But my chest doesn't in my eyes do the rest of my body justice. This is all ultimately gonna lead to being able to compete next year. To say 10-15lbs kept after cycle sounds great but it needs to be in the right places, and I'm learning as I go in this dept. I do have a guy next year I plan to hire and work with to really show me the ropes on the road to competing. But this cycle will be done on my own.
The other goal of this cycle is to give people some more insight into Gr Anabolics products and be able to see the results first hand.

Those are some solid goals. Any variations in your program that you think might help fill out your chest? Ive always had a hard time filling my pecs out.

Those are some solid goals. Any variations in your program that you think might help fill out your chest? Ive always had a hard time filling my pecs out.

Thanks for following along John :)

For awhile now Ive been doing higher repped sets on bench, flyes, inclines, DB presses,cables ...basically all my chest lifts
so in 2 wks roughly ill be switching to low rep heavy sets again so this will help shock my chest, and the routine will be posted. Few things I have been incorporating and can really feel the tear is the guiten press- wide grip on the bar, light weight and sliding my body off the bench further than you normally would. In stead of bringing the bar to normal position I'm actually lowering right on to my Adams apple hence the name. Doing this every 3rd chest WO and for me It Is causing some new growth on the outer edges of my pecs. Also been supersetting cables at the end of my WO for a real nice final strain. Flat on a bench cable flyes, then raising to a seated up right position-hands by my hips and raising hands upright and coming together at the top arms parallel with the floor.
Sorry if the descriptions here are a lil vague, I'm not the best and this descriptions lol.

Unfortunately tonite at the gym I really strained my lower back, actually it wasn't at the gym but at work couple days ago and tonite during my first set of bent over barbell rows with only 135lbs my back locked up. I've never experienced anything like this before, I'm hoping a little massage and some rest will make it better. Popped a few ibuprofen to help the inflammation so well see how this goes...

Not so good WO yesterday hence the non post

Earlier in the week took an awkward fall at work and it came out no where yesterday, went thru my warmup just a little faster then normal and proceeded to hit bent over barbell rows, first light set of only 95lbs x 14 was fine no prob, racked up another lite set of 135 and on 3 pull felt a pain in lower back (form was proper) and have never had ANY back issues in my life and can 225x6 plus on a final set in normal
Conditions. Any how walked away from the rows. Did some very light close grip lat Pulls and pain was growing, opted to move over and begin working BI's again light. Whole routine went to shit
frown.png

Popped some ibuprofen at home tried having lil women massage the area big mistake lol. Feelin a little better this AM slept so so. Not how I wanted to see this start!!

Diet was as follows
4:00- 2 scoop shake with water 1 bannana
5:30-6 boiled eggs nice serving of baked oatmeal
9:00-large chicken breast, 1 yam,
11:00-big turkey pattie on thin breads, 3/4 cup brown rice, green beans
1:00-cottage cheese, cliff bar
4:00-chicken breast, brown rice with some ranch
7:0o-2 fast food double pattie burgers this was after gym and didn't care
Water 9 bottles, 3 cups black coffee, 1 monster rehab, preworkout drink Allmax prime, and postwo drink myogenix.

Well see how today goes...

Quick look at today's menu
fe6cff69.jpg

Looks delicious.

9 bottles of water? Why not just carry a gallon around lol :D I hope you're carrying those refillable bottles and not using the disposable plastics!

Best of luck with the healing and cycle ahead of you. I'll be checking this thread out time to time!

Last edited:
IML Gear Cream!
^^^ That's a pretty standard day there, no there not refillable bottles I buy them buy 35 pk flats and the small bottles make it easier for me as I'm on the go a lot at work :) ( we do recycle those btw)
Back feels slightly better this AM, swelling has subsided some so things are heading in the right direction. Spent alot of time resting yesterday,Gonna hit the gym this AM for some very light machine lifts just to get some blood in the muscles.
One good sign yesterday though (besides it being a 3 day wknd!! ) had that sense of being "on" yesterday for the first time.
even with the pain my energy was good, my mood was great the scale has tipped the right direction up 2 lbs so hovering around my normal walking around weight again 201. All injection spots feel fine.

Hey bro, this might sound fruity on a bb board, but yoga did wonders for my back. I had no idea that opening up your hips would effect tension in the lower back.

Ive always been tight, every now and then would pinch something in my lower back...bad. I knew having tight hamstrings effected my back, but opening up my hips did wonders for me. Yoga is boring as it gets for me, and hard to admit I do it, but if you get to a point like me where your willing to try anything to help, give it a shot. helped me a lot.

Hey bro, this might sound fruity on a bb board, but yoga did wonders for my back. I had no idea that opening up your hips would effect tension in the lower back.

Ive always been tight, every now and then would pinch something in my lower back...bad. I knew having tight hamstrings effected my back, but opening up my hips did wonders for me. Yoga is boring as it gets for me, and hard to admit I do it, but if you get to a point like me where your willing to try anything to help, give it a shot. helped me a lot.

:)
Always open to suggestions John, ...are you sure wasn't the ladies in there that kept drawing you back tho ...j.k

Today-

Had to snap a pic, today I felt sooooo damn good !!!
only did light Military press, and concentration curls. But God damn was it motivating idk why...
back is sore, 5 or scale 1-10 but if it hadn't been I would of crushed the squats today!
Yep this is gonna be a good run

5eb7cbeb.jpg

Hard work and big meals right there. :winkfinger:

:)
Always open to suggestions John, ...are you sure wasn't the ladies in there that kept drawing you back tho ...j.k

Actually, my sister owned a yoga studio for a while. But I wouldn't be caught doing it in public. I'm pretty awful at it anyway. I use a PED(performance enhancing disk) once a week. I try to save face by doing it at home.

Like I said though, it's done wonders for my lower back. Never would have thought stretching out your hips would loosen your back.

***by the way, your shoulders and arms are looking pretty jacked bro. Lots of hard work right there.

John ...so the "disk" and maybe I'll have to look it up online but is similar to like a foam roller bro?

Ha. Like the foam roller on hard knocks? I'm talking about a DVD disk. But you might be on to something.

Get Shredded!
Ha. Like the foam roller on hard knocks? I'm talking about a DVD disk. But you might be on to something.

LMAO GOTCHYA BRO :)
Yeah lil women has a few them DVD's maybe ill have to get me a few pointers. Like I said open to anything

Back is feelin a tiny bit better now then even earlier today also

Actually, my sister owned a yoga studio for a while. But I wouldn't be caught doing it in public. I'm pretty awful at it anyway. I use a PED(performance enhancing disk) once a week. I try to save face by doing it at home.

Like I said though, it's done wonders for my lower back. Never would have thought stretching out your hips would loosen your back.

***by the way, your shoulders and arms are looking pretty jacked bro. Lots of hard work right there.

I couldn't do yoga bro. All those hot chicks bending over in those yoga pants showing the camel toe. My dick would get so hard i would get light headed.

Sorry for the hijack Dath I have a thing for women in yoga pants.

I couldn't do yoga bro. All those hot chicks bending over in those yoga pants showing the camel toe. My dick would get so hard i would get light headed.

Its hard to do the front tuck (where you tuck your boner up and strap it under your belt) with just the elastic band from gym shorts. I completely understand. Same problem with sweatpants boners.

My fantasy football team name is actually sweatpants boner. Guys have serious names like coach jims crew, first down, Super Bowl, and then you scroll down and see sweatpants boner. Shit cracks me up. But I don't think it amuses anyone else in the league.

9-1-12 diet

6:00-2 scoop shake with water, 1- bananna
7:15ish-8 scrambled Eggs (1yolk) with mushrooms, peppers.. 3 strips Turkey bacon, large bowl oatmeal
10:00-myogenix PostWO drink
11:00-large chicken breast, 1.5 cup brown rice, few green beans, little bit ranch dressing
2:30ish- large bowl cottage cheese, handful almonds, 2 pieces of bread
5:00- 2 small chicken breast, 1 large yam, small glass milk
8:30- Large bowl of teriyaki ground turkey/rice thing we make, 1-cool whip/graham cracker treat
10:00ish- small bowl cottage cheese

Slept great last night ;) lil "good" nite kiss, lower back feels tighter this AM then yesterday evening, mood feels great though :)
And I feel "fuller" this AM like my shirt feels lil tighter ya know.

One thing about the weekend- during weekdays I think it's easier to stay on my diet/timing cause that's what I leave the house with and am more conscious of eating often...wknds, things seem to be happening, running errands hanging out etc..or there's different things looking at ya when you open the fridge lol.

^^^ lol this was kinda my point earlier in here...how difficult to focus, I mean in school I was always at the back of the class,,,... Sure as hell wouldn't be any different in a yoga class!!! :)

Its hard to do the front tuck (where you tuck your boner up and strap it under your belt) with just the elastic band from gym shorts. I completely understand. Same problem with sweatpants boners.

My fantasy football team name is actually sweatpants boner. Guys have serious names like coach jims crew, first down, Super Bowl, and then you scroll down and see sweatpants boner. Shit cracks me up. But I don't think it amuses anyone else in the league.

Sweatpants boner!!!!
those guys need have a sense of humor, I mean come on it "fantasy" those guys are far removed from there glory days in H.S, and very few such as youSelf John every get chance to go on and play college ball.

9-2-12

6:00ish-2 scoop shake/water
7:30-8scrambled eggs(1yolk) with mushrooms/orange bell pepper, 4 slices Turkey bacon, 2 pieces dry wheat toast.
10:00- left over Ground Turkey burger on sandwich thins, large bowl strawberries
11:30ish 1 almond snickers bar while grocery shopping :)
1:00-large chicken breast, 1.5 cup brown rice, loose leaf spinach lil ranch dressing
2:30-gym
4:00-myogenix post WO drink, 2 pieces red licorice also
6:00- chicken breast,rice,spinach,ranch...some cantaloupe also
8:00-large bowl cottage cheese

Woke up around 1:00am starving ! Rarely does this happen made quick shake back to bed.

Gym- mainly went in to use the foam roller on my back, not sure it helped much but didn't hurt I dont believe either
Had to move some blood thru the body
5 sets incline BB press 135x14 each time, slow and concentrated.
Did hit my tris little harder
Rope attachment pull down flaring the rope out on lockout
12x90
14x125
14x140
10x160
Over head with rope attachment
3set 90x12
Single arm kick back with cable no attachment
4sets 30x12

My better half rubbed lower back lightly last night, iced it for 15 and tiger balm after. Decided to try sleep on the ground also
(hard surface) back this AM feels about the same pain wise, but definitely not nearly as "tight"
Chiropractor planned for tomorrow for a professional's input.

Labor Day-9-3-12

Hmmmm....was pretty much a lazy ass yesterday.
Diet-
5:30-2 scoop shake and bannana
7:00 ish 8 eggs, turkey bacon, oatmeal, milk, couple pancakes also.
Then it all went out the window..
9:00-fast food breakfast burrito, and pb sandwich.
Bbq rest of the day,
tritip, ribs, potatoe salad, watermelon,cheesecake, carrot and celery sticks, I'm sure there more... I ATE ALOT :)
and this is where will leave it.

Labor Day-9-3-12

Hmmmm....was pretty much a lazy ass yesterday.
Diet-
5:30-2 scoop shake and bannana
7:00 ish 8 eggs, turkey bacon, oatmeal, milk, couple pancakes also.
Then it all went out the window..
9:00-fast food breakfast burrito, and pb sandwich.
Bbq rest of the day,
tritip, ribs, potatoe salad, watermelon,cheesecake, carrot and celery sticks, I'm sure there more... I ATE ALOT :)
and this is where will leave it.
Hey, not too bad aside from the cheesecake.
My strategy for these kinds of days is to exercise on the day, skip any other meals on that day, and enjoy myself at the holiday/BBQ/feast.

That food on labor day is something I can honestly say I'm envious of.

Back