• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Info on HGH vs Peptides

JBear

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Hey Everyone - I have been surfing through the endless amounts of great information on this board. I am still a bit confused about the differences and advantages/disadvantages of HGH vs the plethora of peptides out there. Does anyone have links to articles or specific threads that address these topics well? Thanks in advance - I really appreciate all of the insight!

Personally I think Peps are a fine choice and can be very effective. They less costly than GH and dont shut down your natty GH production.

peptides help you release your own natural GH, best quality you will ever get!

Does this apply if you are my age - over 38? I have heard that your natural GH is pretty much gone by this point and that true GH is more effective. Is there any truth in this?

Does this apply if you are my age - over 38? I have heard that your natural GH is pretty much gone by this point and that true GH is more effective. Is there any truth in this?

Bump... I need some education too.

Specifically - anyone have a strong opinion of riptropin vs igf? Both I would stack with test cyp for lean and slow gains

receptor grade LR3. Any thoughts? Anyone use both at the same time - IGF-1-LR3 and Riptropin w/ test cyp? Is there any benefit or problem stacking all three?

I know this is an old thread, but I did not want to start a new one. I was looking through an old (August 2013) edition of Women's Day. And I read an article on the benefits of HGH in women. So now I am curious! Does this HGH come in oral form? What are the REAL benefits to women of over 50 years of age? Where can I get me some?????

IML Gear Cream!
Ms JD, if Thats you in your avi then me and JD are gonna have probs! Huba huba! Sexy momma! I'm about to rsil through a run of DAC. Might be beneficial for ya, if you need any info feel free fo PM me.

Back