• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

negative sex sides on test prop only cycle- HELP

presstons

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
i'm currently 10 days in on a test prop only cycle. 700mg per week -- 100mg inj ED.

my libido is rather high -- when "session" starts i am able to get a VERY hard erection, although with minutes (varies 5-20ish) i begin to lose this erection and am only able to run at about 50-70%, unable to get a full erection again.

please help, as im sure some of you know, THIS SUCKS.

im using 1mg of adex EOD

i've used test e, deca, and tren a in the past and have never had negative sexual sides..

i'm currently 10 days in on a test prop only cycle. 700mg per week -- 100mg inj ED.

my libido is rather high -- when "session" starts i am able to get a VERY hard erection, although with minutes (varies 5-20ish) i begin to lose this erection and am only able to run at about 50-70%, unable to get a full erection again.

please help, as im sure some of you know, THIS SUCKS.

im using 1mg of adex EOD

i've used test e, deca, and tren a in the past and have never had negative sexual sides..

The adex bro! I think atleast, too high of a dose and you are sensitive to the sides. Why are you using it now?

should i just drop it?

the adex i have is in 1mg capsules...so i don't really know the best way to cut the dose

Agree with the above, I would drop the Adex down to .25mg-.50mg EOD, with the first choice being .25mg. 1mg seems overkill for just a test prop cycle and is unnecessary. If your concerned about estro related sides maybe take the Adex at .25mg and add in some DIM to try and counteract anything else. Your crushing too much of your estrogen with your current dosing and low estrogen equals low libido.

sounds good..will make this change..

how can i cut down a 1mg capsule though?

There is no way to split a cap unless you weighted out the powder and recapped it which imo is not worth it. Your best off just buying a lower dosed AI.

Yeah without weighing the powder inside the capsule there is really no way to know. Weighing it EOD and recapping it would be a major PITA, just grab some new Adex or Exem from a RC site and call it a day.

I would drop the adex all in all til you get some sides feeling, or are you sensitive to gyno sides? I know some use it for bloat too but i wouldnt care about that on only t-prop.
Order tabs and cut them, pretty cheap that way too.

I just pull the capsule apart and pour half of it in a spoon. Just eyeball it. Its not rocket science. If your trying to go with. .5mg eod eyeballing it will be pretty close. Now if half a dose eod or e3d is to high then maybe consider another purchase.

ok cool, thanks guys..im going to drop it for now..what RC sites do u have good experience with?

IML Gear Cream!
I'd be ok spliting the cap if there was a higher mg/cap. But being that 1mg of what Is in The cap is active and the other is filler, your kind of fucked.

Maybe take a few days off, Swith to 1mg dose every 3 or 4 days and see how that treats you. Adex has a pretty long half life. And in the mean time order some in tab form.

I just pull the capsule apart and pour half of it in a spoon. Just eyeball it. Its not rocket science. If your trying to go with. .5mg eod eyeballing it will be pretty close. Now if half a dose eod or e3d is to high then maybe consider another purchase.

Splitting the cap and eyeballing it wont work. Half is active compound (AI) and half is filler. You wont know what you are getting.

Splitting the cap and eyeballing it wont work. Half is active compound (AI) and half is filler. You wont know what you are getting.

I assumed the filler and compound would be thoroughly mixed before the capsules were filled. Do they add them separatly? If so I've been taking 1mg every 4 days instead of half eod. If the filler and compound are mixed before filling there should be minimal segregation.

^^^with 1 mg active, it'd be more like 0.3% Adex, 99.7% filler. Just to give perspective. Impossible to split even close to accurately. (and that's if the cap can only hold 300mg, which would be a small cap)

geometric distribution(the process of blending the active with the filler) is pretty damn good when performed correctly, but at the 1 mg level spitting it is chance. Though the average over time will still be acceptable. But no where near exact.

Last edited:
^^^with 1 mg active, it'd be more like 0.3% Adex, 99.7% filler. Just to give perspective. Impossible to split even close to accurately. (and that's if the cap can only hold 300mg, which would be a small cap)

geometric distribution(the process of blending the active with the filler) is pretty damn good when performed correctly, but at the 1 mg level spitting it is chance. Though the average over time will still be acceptable. But no where near exact.

Thanks theestone! Learn something everyday. I'll have to rethink my adex dosing.

Purchase peptides has excellent AIs, eAsy to dose with an oral syringe. Agent Yes also has top notch AIs though I personally haven't taken them.

- - - Updated - - -

Purchase peptides has excellent AIs, eAsy to dose with an oral syringe. Agent Yes also has top notch AIs though I personally haven't taken them.

- - - Updated - - -

Second pp.

This is the sound advice you should listen to. Don't drop it or you will get the opposite effect and may end up in the same place. .5 EOD will be fine.

Get Shredded!
I'd be ok spliting the cap if there was a higher mg/cap. But being that 1mg of what Is in The cap is active and the other is filler, your kind of fucked.

Maybe take a few days off, Swith to 1mg dose every 3 or 4 days and see how that treats you. Adex has a pretty long half life. And in the mean time order some in tab form.

Half life is 46 hours. EOD is the protocol I use as it keep a consistent level of anastrozole in my system, running 600 MG Test C per week.

Drop the adex to .25 EOD..and try not to think about it to much,the mental factor can be just as detrimental here..

^ I definitely agree on the .25 mg eod protocol and you can always bump to .50 mg eod depending on how you feel. Your best bet is to still just buy from someone who sells at a lower dose. Theres many good sponsors on the board just search around and you'll find what your looking for.

Back