• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Who's got the best Letro?

RoidsR4m3

Going Pro 2016
Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
So dudes I'm kind of going though what GSRacer is going through... I'm at the end of my third week (600 prop, primo, npp/week with 1mg adex ed) and just tonight in the shower out of the middle of f***ing nowhere I feel a lump deep in my left nipple. I didn't feel it yesterday or have had any problems in the sack but I know it's the npp. I've never had any problem ever in my life except the one other I ran deca. I'm currently taking 1mg adex ed but just switched over to my hrt human pharma grade in hopes that it might have a little more kick than the adex i'm taking right now. I do have Kalpa nolva on hand and I also have caber which was only going to take if I had too. I've read plenty on preventing gyno but wtf. this just came out of nowhere and kicked me in the tit. Do you guys have any advice on who carry's some good letro. The last time I took letro which was years ago it killed my sex drive like it was nobody's biz. You guys got any suggestions. Should I run the nolva. I know someone I can get proviron tomorrow but I'm not sure if that will help. :hmm:

Fu**ing Gyno:paddle:

So dudes I'm kind of going though what GSRacer is going through... I'm at the end of my third week (600 prop, primo, npp/week with 1mg adex ed) and just tonight in the shower out of the middle of f***ing nowhere I feel a lump deep in my left nipple. I didn't feel it yesterday or have had any problems in the sack but I know it's the npp. I've never had any problem ever in my life except the one other I ran deca. I'm currently taking 1mg adex ed but just switched over to my hrt human pharma grade in hopes that it might have a little more kick than the adex i'm taking right now. I do have Kalpa nolva on hand and I also have caber which was only going to take if I had too. I've read plenty on preventing gyno but wtf. this just came out of nowhere and kicked me in the tit. Do you guys have any advice on who carry's some good letro. The last time I took letro which was years ago it killed my sex drive like it was nobody's biz. You guys got any suggestions. Should I run the nolva. I know someone I can get proviron tomorrow but I'm not sure if that will help. :hmm:

Fu**ing Gyno:paddle:
Can you not get it from that HRT clinic?

Hey bro. Sorry to hear this popped up. Do NOT run the nolva. If this is progesterone-related gyno from the npp you can actually make it worse by using tamoxifen. Get some letro from CEM products or research stop and hit it hard. Better to have no sex drive than lactating breasts.

Hey bro. Sorry to hear this popped up. Do NOT run the nolva. If this is progesterone-related gyno from the npp you can actually make it worse by using tamoxifen. Get some letro from CEM products or research stop and hit it hard. Better to have no sex drive than lactating breasts.

You probably know more about this than me, since you just dealt with it, but I read one of the articles on basskilers website, and he said the definitive sign for progesterone gyno is enlargement of your nipple area.

Here is the article on gyno reversal and methods to run Letro:

http://www.basskilleronline.com/gyno-prevention-reversal.shtml

Damn gyno, no don't touch the Nolva brother. Get that letro ordered up if in fact your adex change doesn't help. I've never had to use it but RS would be a great recommendation and Johnny has posted a dosing protocol as well. Are you opposed to the caber on cycle, especially if you had noticed possible issues before I would incorporate it.

I go with what Dath has said.
Anytime I run NPP, deca or tren I always use cabergoline @.5mgs 2x wkly just to be on the safe side. I have a lump under my right nipple and I have to watch it real carefully when ever I do anything.
I also think 1mg arimadex should have been plenty for the cycle you are on. Do you have pharm grade adex?

I go with what Dath has said.
Anytime I run NPP, deca or tren I always use cabergoline @.5mgs 2x wkly just to be on the safe side. I have a lump under my right nipple and I have to watch it real carefully when ever I do anything.
I also think 1mg arimadex should have been plenty for the cycle you are on. Do you have pharm grade adex?

Ya I do. I think I only have 20mg left of pharma grade. I just switched over to that. I'm going to get my bloods done next week, so hopefully that will give me an idea or not if my ai is working.

Question, I've got some winny, so should I drop the var I'm taking right now(100mg/Ed) and add winny in ed/50mg for the next five weeks with the rest of my Npp(5 weeks left of Npp) in hopes that it might combat some of the sides I'm having with Npp. I also have a shit ton of mast that I was going to in corporate in the last six weeks of cycle. Maybe I should just drop the Npp altogether and incorporate that somehow. Why gyno, why... Once again, any Suggs would be great.

Current Cycle( finishing week three)
Prop, Primo, Npp 100mg Ed with 100 mg Var/Ed

Question, I've got some winny, so should I drop the var I'm taking right now(100mg/Ed) and add winny in ed/50mg for the next five weeks with the rest of my Npp(5 weeks left of Npp) in hopes that it might combat some of the sides I'm having with Npp. I also have a shit ton of mast that I was going to in corporate in the last six weeks of cycle. Maybe I should just drop the Npp altogether and incorporate that somehow. Why gyno, why... Once again, any Suggs would be great.

Current Cycle( finishing week three)
Prop, Primo, Npp 100mg Ed with 100 mg Var/Ed
Drop the var, add some winny IMO. The winny will help a little, whereas the var won't. Not too much winstrol though if you're using adex.

IML Gear Cream!
Drop the var, add some winny IMO. The winny will help a little, whereas the var won't. Not too much winstrol though if you're using adex.

I think I'm goin to do this, also I'm going to drop my Npp from 600 to 350.

Back