• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Tendon's and the cycle

bigfoot

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Currently just started a test-e cycle, I'm a pro Arm Wrestler I've done tons of research over the past couple of years with mixed results on tendon healing and gear. I would not say I injure my tendons bad armwrestling but I stretch them out once a week at practice (I've been doing this for 10+ years) just a little soreness as in lifting would do to you. just wanting to know from your experiences if gear will make them not heal like normal, and I'm not looking for gear to heal my tendons and hgh is out of the question for me. so reverse effects would suck just saying :p

nice pappybay good read, Gh just scares me, the fact it can make good and bad things grow :(

nice pappybay good read, Gh just scares me, the fact it can make good and bad things grow :(

GH is the "Pet Cobra" as a friend of mine calls it. It is awesome to have and be around, its attraction is mesmerizing and the adrenaline rush is real. However that same "Pet Cobra" can bite the hell out of you if you are not very careful with it. I guess GH is like anything else, it comes with risks and rewards. There are many posts here that reflect very positive rewards. I have not tried GH and not sure I will, but if it fit into my protocol, I would serious consider the "Cobra".

GH is the "Pet Cobra" as a friend of mine calls it. It is awesome to have and be around, its attraction is mesmerizing and the adrenaline rush is real. However that same "Pet Cobra" can bite the hell out of you if you are not very careful with it. I guess GH is like anything else, it comes with risks and rewards. There are many posts here that reflect very positive rewards. I have not tried GH and not sure I will, but if it fit into my protocol, I would serious consider the "Cobra".

Back