• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

gympharma scammers

bodywar

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
yo,these got me over $900,and didnt send me anything,but junk.i had told them,and they said send me$400 more,and ill send u your stuff.
i have all the e-mail that they sent me it was all bullshit.they are BIG SCAMMERS!SO DONT DEAL WITH THEM.

if i lost that much loot i would spend that much again to find the person(s) and break all of their digits and limbs. as slow and evil as possible w/ a smile. then when they cant move i would then start to widdle away at their body w/ a rusty knife and an alcohol spray bottle until they die from shock...

and thats putting it nicely. sorry u got scammed bro, but like previously said, do your research. even though that sometimes doesnt matter anyway.

good luck brotha

Why are you posting this everywhere? They scammed you so you sent more money? that doesnt even make sense.

yo,these got me over $900,and didnt send me anything,but junk.i had told them,and they said send me$400 more,and ill send u your stuff.
i have all the e-mail that they sent me it was all bullshit.they are BIG SCAMMERS!SO DONT DEAL WITH THEM.

Thanks for the heads up. Check out some of the sponsors on this board :winkfinger:

Never even heard of that source.
that goes with like 90% of the people i see who post they got beat.ddues get hold of some addy from a friend and take it and run.i got a guy out here who swears his guy's legit,the addy's legit,the gear's legit...until someone tuned me into the addy.laughed my ass off to tell them this dudes been taking their money for the last year and shooting nothing but peanut oil and bunk pressed tabs.

when they asked how i could prove it i hit them off with a bottle of test prop and a hanful of drol.told them only take 25mg/ed of the drol and 100mg/eod of the prop.by the 2nd week they were in such a state of shock.they were pinning almost 1,000mg/wk of so called cyp and in the 1st week of pinning the prop and taking the drol they were literally walking hard ons and their strength was going up slowly in just a 2 week period."that's real gear fellas.never go with some dude you stumble on over the internet.know who you order from."

that goes with like 90% of the people i see who post they got beat.ddues get hold of some addy from a friend and take it and run.i got a guy out here who swears his guy's legit,the addy's legit,the gear's legit...until someone tuned me into the addy.laughed my ass off to tell them this dudes been taking their money for the last year and shooting nothing but peanut oil and bunk pressed tabs.

when they asked how i could prove it i hit them off with a bottle of test prop and a hanful of drol.told them only take 25mg/ed of the drol and 100mg/eod of the prop.by the 2nd week they were in such a state of shock.they were pinning almost 1,000mg/wk of so called cyp and in the 1st week of pinning the prop and taking the drol they were literally walking hard ons and their strength was going up slowly in just a 2 week period."that's real gear fellas.never go with some dude you stumble on over the internet.know who you order from."
Unless you stumble on them here... then your odds are pretty good.

Sorry to hear about your experience OP. Hopefully people google their name and come across this thread before they consider ordering from them.

Any other information you might want to put out in the open about them?

Back