• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Starting after 2 years, sugestions ?

epsilon

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
About 2 years ago is when i stop taking Tren E and Test C, and after that life hit, opening new business...etc and i dropped off. So im losing the fat and then starting gear BUT what would be recomnended, should i just start from Test C only or taking Tren E and test C ok, going fro absolute strength.

Stats:

31 Males
280lbs
BF%21
lift heavy 5 days

Thanks

Start getting your bodyfat down before running anything... that should be your main focus. after that I would suggest Test only... but I am partial to Test only cycles.

Good to see that your planning to drop bf % before starting a cycle, I would try to get to at least 13% or lower before adding in any gear. At anything above 13% your going to have a hard time managing estrogen related sides such as gyno, bloat, blood pressure etc. With taking the 2 year break if you are set on starting a cycle upon getting to a desirable bf %, I would recommend just getting back into things with Test C. Just my opinion.

BF should come down; i agree. I was thinking test C bc its been so long but wasn't 100% sure, sounds legit as its been so long.

a few questions:

1) What's everyone thinking for the doses of test C and how long, i think the last time i did test it was every monday and thursday but not sure the dose.
2 a non complex mix for PCT and the run time ?

BF should come down; i agree. I was thinking test C bc its been so long but wasn't 100% sure, sounds legit as its been so long.

a few questions:

1) What's everyone thinking for the doses of test C and how long, i think the last time i did test it was every monday and thursday but not sure the dose.
2 a non complex mix for PCT and the run time ?

The link NoCode posted is good info. Not exactly how I do things, but great info and a great way to run nonetheless.

To sum up your questions quick, a typical Test C run would be 500mg/week @ 250mg Monday and Thursday. This will be ran for 12 weeks. If you would like to go lower (mg wise) initially you certainly could, although I wouldn't. With being 2 years out of cycling, 500mg/week will be plenty and I also see no reason to go higher. In addition to the test I would run Adex @ .25mg/day or EOD or Exem @ 12.5-25mg ED or EOD. I personally also like to run HCG @ 500 IU's/week 250IU's pinned the same days as my test. Some people recommend more, you will have to decide for yourself.

PCT (14 days after last test C pin)- Clomid 75/50/50/50 Nolva 40/20/20/20

The link NoCode posted is good info. Not exactly how I do things, but great info and a great way to run nonetheless.

To sum up your questions quick, a typical Test C run would be 500mg/week @ 250mg Monday and Thursday. This will be ran for 12 weeks. If you would like to go lower (mg wise) initially you certainly could, although I wouldn't. With being 2 years out of cycling, 500mg/week will be plenty and I also see no reason to go higher. In addition to the test I would run Adex @ .25mg/day or EOD or Exem @ 12.5-25mg ED or EOD. I personally also like to run HCG @ 500 IU's/week 250IU's pinned the same days as my test. Some people recommend more, you will have to decide for yourself.

PCT (14 days after last test C pin)- Clomid 75/50/50/50 Nolva 40/20/20/20

Awesome info and thank you for answering it very simply. On the HCG i read this

8) Can I use HCG only for PCT?
No you shouldn't. It is better than nothing, but clomid or Nolva are far better plans. Since HCG mimics LH, your body won't begin producing its own LH, as it sees no need to because test levels are high. You stop the HCG, your balls stop making test until your body begins producing adequate levels of its own LH, and that may take a while if you don't use clomid or nolvadex to stimulate LH production. The use ofclomid or Nolvadex should also be continued at least 2 weeks after HCG is discontinued to avoid the v causing problems.

But what you are saying BackDB78 is to run HCG with test, correct ?

Thanks for the info!! I am trying to hit a 13% BF ratio, but its difficult but if it was easy then no one would be fat ;)

I would recommend you bring your BF down so that as you begin to build your frame, you can see the development of muscle. And as time progress you will see the progression in the muscle. In addition. it' provides a health risk when BF is high while using compounds such as these.

Recomendation:

Simple but effective Test E or C 500mg's per week for 12-14 weeks followed by PCT

Whitin this time frame and cycle usage you will see as well how your body reacts to the compound which is vital in your journey threw compound usage.

Make sure your bringing in high but clean calories to insure max benefit for you muscle but keeping your bf down

I would recommend you bring your BF down so that as you begin to build your frame, you can see the development of muscle. And as time progress you will see the progression in the muscle. In addition. it' provides a health risk when BF is high while using compounds such as these.

Recomendation:

Simple but effective Test E or C 500mg's per week for 12-14 weeks followed by PCT

Whitin this time frame and cycle usage you will see as well how your body reacts to the compound which is vital in your journey threw compound usage.

Make sure your bringing in high but clean calories to insure max benefit for you muscle but keeping your bf down

Short and sweet! thanks bro

IML Gear Cream!
bf is high you should get the most out of it bro hit it hard now while you got all that on you when you get lower then get on some test

Just curious but if my BF is high and i start cycle what will happen ? just managing my BF would be an issue ?

Just curious but if my BF is high and i start cycle what will happen ? just managing my BF would be an issue ?

Your aromatase enzyme levels are higher with a higher bodyfat level. Meaning you convert more testosterone into estrogen. Combine that with testosterone supplementation, and you have a recipe for man boobs... As well as other estrogen related side effects.

Try to lean down some, and make sureyou take a-dex or exemestane to control e levels. Do not eliminate your estrogen, because that has side effects of it's own. It's all about balance

Back