• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Fuck all of you!!

colochine

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Just kidding, ive been MIA for a couple months...life has been CRAY but im looking to be more active and bring this place back to life.

Sooooo as tradition has it lets start a neg train. Please post up the most out of line noobs and I will browse their posts and threads and decide on who we will gangbang into the red.

R9s97.gif

Excite, for asking me for a list.....noob mistake lol

Myself for not being on this board for a while...lol

I knew you couldn't get laid unless it was by special ed girls, and that gif is now proof. Colo is the type of guy who goes for girls that wear helmets on the school bus.

Nocode8511 for being so nice and not talking about how you also enjoy dick in your corn hole.

Lilbambam has had it easy on another board. he has no clue what its like to be flamed openly. Maybe a couple cawk pictures. Or remind him how a little dick is not exceptable.

IML Gear Cream!
Id say lets remind Heavy Hitter what it was like with a flash back he personally told me he loved those pics everyone flamed him with kept him busy for weeks lol

Back