• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Tren kit question

Turd Hammer

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Did a tren homebrew kit with fina pellets a while back. Using this up until my order arrives.
What is the guesstimated amount of tren per mg that one gets with these pellet conversion kits?

I believe it's around 20-30mg per pellet.

The whole kits contains around 2grams of tren a.

Conversion loss is likely 10% or greater.

So since the kit came with 20 ml of "magic solution" and 2 grams of tren in pellets were used with at least a 10% loss in conversion, we are talking about 85 mg per ml give or take.
Thats why I'm so glad we now have trusted UGL sources to eliminate the guess work.
Also, have you seen the price of fina pellets lately? Those sumbitches are crazy expensive now.

So since the kit came with 20 ml of "magic solution" and 2 grams of tren in pellets were used with at least a 10% loss in conversion, we are talking about 85 mg per ml give or take.
Thats why I'm so glad we now have trusted UGL sources to eliminate the guess work.
Also, have you seen the price of fina pellets lately? Those sumbitches are crazy expensive now.

I long time ago I was a mad scientist and always brewed my own Tren. I had it down to a science!!! To be honest I'll never do another Tren conversion again. The pellets are way to expensive... If you can find them at all. And the fillers and other crap you inject even after you filter it is so bad for you. You an never filter if to the point where all those things are out of your solution. It just makes since to trust your source and get it that way

Back