• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Winny info

Jkivici

Reaction score
Get Shredded!
I am not going to take it but was looking into it cause I do have it on hand ... I'm 5'6 21 y/o 140 lbs generally new to lifting

I did research and seen it was made for fat loss and lean gains but is Their any mass gains one can gain from it

and btw how do you guys manage to eat 3000 to 4000 cals a day?

thanks for the help

if youre new to lifting, you probably shouldnt go anywhere near AAS for a long time IMO. Small gains can be made, but if youre trying to increase strength there are a plethora of more effective and appropriate options. Use the search function and google. You'll find a ton of info

Read, read, read, and then read some more, paying particular attention to the vets. AS can jack you up, or it can be a life long friend. I would never advise anyone to start on Winny, and in your particular case foodabolic steroids is probably good for awhile. You'll be surprised how fast you can grow in your age group. Good luck to you.

All sound advice given here....I'd add your age is a BIG red flag to avoid AAS at this point. Your short lifting experience will if continued with a fair amount of properly spaced meals add good gains for you. There's many many lifting routines and sticking with kne for a few months while keeping a daily diary of your routines, diet including how you feel with different carb, protein fat intakes will all be beneficial to you.....you need a plan brother and without out a plan in mind your not gonna get the most out of your hard work. Eating 4000 clean calories a day is not an easy task but again having a plan a sticking with it you'll find over time consuming more food becomes easier....just not on the wallet lol.
Whats you current diet and training routine look like?

Everyone is right on the money with this one. Also, Winny which sounds nice is not the aas you'd want to start out with. This being said, I've done labs a few times with Winny and it absolutely destroys your cholesterol and also drys your joints out which I'm sure you well aware of. At 21 bro, your test is probably at a level most of us wish we could still be at. Dath pointed out one of the best pieces of advice you could ever use, make a plan of action and track it. To keep a diary of your workouts and your eating right now would be far better than jumping on anything at this age. Take Care Brother.

Back