• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Looking for your opinions

FloridaMuscle

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
What's going on guys,I'm thinking about running a cycle of EQ/test in a couple weeks,but I'm not sure if that exactly what I should do or if that would even be good to cycle together. I'm looking to put on some good size.i don't have to be lean I'm in offseason now. I'd love to get your guys knowledge and opinions thanks a lot and look forward to hearing from you guys

Need some of your cycle history first brother. That will help a lot of good guys help you out.

I like EQ. EQ has its place as an AAS but a common mistake is not running it long enough to reap some of its benefits. I'd say running EQ anything less than 16 weeks would be mistake.

For bulk you could go the Nandrolone route. Good old Test and NPP. If you're experienced you can add Anadrol or Dbol as a kickstart for the first 5 weeks. That's a classic go to bulkier for
me. I've never run NPP but I've run Deca plenty.

Test and Tren is my go to cycle regardless if I'm trying to bulk up or lean out. I just switch from short esters to long depending on what I'm trying to do. My body runs great on 400
-450mg of Tren/wk but everyone is different. I've run Tren at 800mg/wk but way to many sides so never again.

Hope this helps mane...

I haven't done to many other cycles...I recently just ran an 8 week cycle of sust as before that I didn't a cycle of devolved and a cycle of winny oral which was just stupid and a waste. But my diet was never good while doing the first to either. But now I got my nutrition right and with the hell from sust I really did some good gains...I've heard very good things about tren but then I've also heard that's there's bad side effects and its really harsh on your body. And you talk about an AAS what is that?

And I forgot but thank you for your recommendation for the test/nandrolone ill def look into that

It would help if you post your stats and goals. It would be easier to point you in the right direction.

I'm 5'8 198 fasted weight...I'm looking to ultimately put on another 10-15 pounds of lasting muscle after I end my cycle.i honestly want to get even bigger then that but i don't wanna be unrealistic. My ultimate goal is to step on stage for my competition in may at a solid 210-220

If you like 8 week cycles like me you have great combinations..... test prop with tren ace/npp/primo ace/and my personal favorite masteron.

I love EQ, and have always had positive results. Good strength gain, not a lot of water, always around a 20 lb gain. Of course I never use it without a test base, and I never diet on EQ because I'm hungry 24/7. EQ is easy on the innards too.

Thanks ironman59 yea I'm going to either do a test/EQ or test/masteron cycle next I believe.just price is going to determine prolly and also how long I want to run my cycle. How long do you recommend runnin EQ because I know the oldjjdigs said 16 weeks but that could get pricie for me

i must agree tren has some wicked side effects but damn i love it hell no pain no gain, actually taking back off on it monday will start tren e test e an kick it off with drol

hey guys if I was going to run test/EQ how do I figure out how much I do each hit and how many times I hit myself a week? I'm currently 5'8 198 fasted if that helps at all .trying to figure out how much I'm gonna need I'm going to run a 12 week cycle

Back