• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Tren related gyno vs. Test related gyno?

Burrfoot1313

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Are the symtpoms for Tren related gyno and Test Related gyno the same? Is it the same thing at all? I know that they are caused by two entirely different things, but that's about all I know.

For me, estro gyno starts off as itchy puffy nips starts geeting very sensitive. Prolactin causes a lump almost immediate and is painful almost right away. I've never let either get out of control..though. prolactin can eventually lead to lactation.

Everyone may react differently though.

Last edited:
Same^^^

for some reason I very rarely see signs of gyno while running Test but if I look at Tren I always end up with a lump in my left nipple. Of course I run AI's and Caber but I run them at lower doses and that raise them when needed.

For me, estro gyno starts off as itchy puffy nips starts geeting very sensitive. Prolactin causes a lump almost immediate and is painful almost right away. I've never let either get out of control..though. prolactin can eventually lead to lactation.

I'm running 600 mgs Tren E a week and 250 mgs of Test E. I have Adex for the Test but not Caber for the Tren bc I've never had any issues with gyno to this point, and it's my 3rd cycle. I think I have a little bb sized knot to the right of my right nipple. I can't tell if I'm being paranoid. It doesn't hurt and I don't have puffy or sore nipples.

Prolactine induced gyno will actually enlarge the nipple surface and eventually start oozing. Estrogen gyno can be first felt as sensitive nipples, followed by a lump increasing in size behind the nipple. When the lump is untreated by a SERM it will eventually start ​pushing​ the nipple outwards, showing a distinct difference when compared to the other nipple.

Prolactine induced gyno will actually enlarge the nipple surface and eventually start oozing. Estrogen gyno can be first felt as sensitive nipples, followed by a lump increasing in size behind the nipple. When the lump is untreated by a SERM it will eventually start ​pushing​ the nipple outwards, showing a distinct difference when compared to the other nipple.

is it common for this to go away say when the nipple hardens? or would that more than like be a body fat issue?

I've read some things that suggest that Vitamin B6 is effective against prolactin...how true is this in your opinion? Also, if it does work, at what dose? I've seen some people go has high as 800 mgs a day.

IML Gear Cream!
Didnt have to gbad of gyno on my last tren run but good read thanks bro

Can u get prolactin Gyno from test

This is what I want to know.

I've never ran a 19 nor only test, but I do have a little gyno in my left nip but they werent ever itchy just kinda hurt one day and formed lol

You can always hop on caber, yes.

Which part are you referring to?
where you say the nipple is pushed outward. would it still look that way if the nipple is hard? or if the nipple looks normal when hard, would you say its just a body fat percent that causes the nipple to look pushed outward because of fat tissue. sorry if its awkwardly worded.

Ok...so now I am pretty sure I have this little knot. It hurts when I push it. How do I know if it's estrogen related or prolactin related? I am taking Adex 1mg E3D so my gut is telling me that it's prolactin but I can't be positive obviously. I'm going to get bloodwork done asap but until then, any advice? Should I jump on my Clomid or Aromasin?

Ok...so now I am pretty sure I have this little knot. It hurts when I push it. How do I know if it's estrogen related or prolactin related? I am taking Adex 1mg E3D so my gut is telling me that it's prolactin but I can't be positive obviously. I'm going to get bloodwork done asap but until then, any advice? Should I jump on my Clomid or Aromasin?

Get bloodwork done and add Prolactin test to the panel.

Get on some Cabergoline soon to buddy.

At 250 / wk Test, 1mg Adex E3D should be good enough to keep E2 regulated.

600 mg Tren is a good size dosage. I would begin to bet this is prolactin based issue. Caber bro... caber

Post your labs as soon as you get them. Much easier to direct you in the proper way with that information available.

Last edited:

Exact same here

See my problem is I believe I got prolactin Gyno from test. I've never run tren so I assumed it was estrogen related till I read this thread. Mine is a lump under each nipple and hurt as soon as they started developing. They even leaked fluids. I could squeeze them and a lot would come out. That's why my original original question was can you get prolactin Gyno from test

Back