• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

flight physical/PLEASE HELP

elementh2o

Reaction score
Get Shredded!
I want to start cycle soon (test/boldenone,anavar and hcg) I will most likely finish cycle in beginning of Nov. I have a flight physical for military and after careful research I see they dont*test*for gear, but will the blood work show otherwise (complete metabolism*test). I will be taking all the proper supps (milk thistle, fish oil, etc...). The real question I am trying to ask is after 3 months will my blood work be normal for blood work on complete metabolism*test, or would be fine with less time/on the stuff????

Realistically I don't think there's any guarantee. Ur taking a risk, most of us here take or have taken similar risks with jobs and being tested. Just part of the lifestyle bro. There's always the chance if a random test in the middle of a cycle too... Just gotta decide if it's worth it or not and go from there. IMO.

Yes I completely understand that but its not like they are specifically testing for aas. I am just curious if my blood work would return to normal levels after 62 days or if I could take other supps to make my levels good. I know exactly when I would get tested next time its just this time I am worried about.

But dont you have to specifically test for both those what I am worried about is the following.This panel measures the blood levels of sodium,*potassium,*calcium,chloride, carbon dioxide, glucose, blood urea nitrogen,*creatinine, protein, albumin,*bilirubin, and liver enzymes.
For more information, see the topics:
Sodium.Potassium.Calcium.Chloride.Carbon Dioxide (Bicarbonate).Glucose.Blood Urea Nitrogen (BUN).Creatinine.Total Protein.Albumin.Total Bilirubin.Alkaline Phosphatase (ALP).Aspartate Aminotransferase (AST).Alanine Aminotransferase (ALT). I know taking the stuff I will be taking will alter these findings the question I have is when everything above returns to normal levels.

So I read the link on blood panels the question still remains. My last pin will be 62 days from blood work being done. In that link you gave I am pretty sure the blood work they mention having high TRT, liver enzyms, etc....are for somebody currently on aas. The question still remains that if I did everything correctly PCT and all after 62 days would my body return to more normal levels?

Noone is going to b able to give u a definitive answer. Everyones body is different, so it might take u longer than someone else to get back to normal levels. My suggestion is simple...wait to run ur cycle til after all ur testing.

Noone is going to b able to give u a definitive answer. Everyones body is different, so it might take u longer than someone else to get back to normal levels. My suggestion is simple...wait to run ur cycle til after all ur testing.
Thanks and I agree its not worth the risk.

Back