• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

should i??????

dhack

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Thinking hard about doing a cycle of test e 500 mg weekly fot 12 weeks. Im 24 yrs old 5'7 170 lbs 9% bf been lifting heavy for 2 yrs, just wondering if i reealy should start taking roids.

That's a hard question to answer with the limited info given. At 9% bf I would think you haven't been eating enough to gain much muscle if that's your goal. Go to the diet sub forum and look around. At 24 you should be able to make some good gains if you get your diet right.

Thinking hard about doing a cycle of test e 500 mg weekly fot 12 weeks. Im 24 yrs old 5'7 170 lbs 9% bf been lifting heavy for 2 yrs, just wondering if i reealy should start taking roids.

I agree with jas, there are many factors you need to consider BEFORE you jump on the AAS road. Diet, current hormone levels (labs will tell), goals, history, etc. At your age, you need to get some labs run BEFORE you do anything.

Give it a few more years before using gear. Use those few years to really research diet, training and gear. Imo your still young enough to benefit from good old hard work.

Back