• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • IronMag Labs® 25% Off Sale!❤️‍🔥 Hardcore Bodybuilding Supplements💪Use Coupon Code ASF25 💊

Some advice would be helpfull indeed

Engodkaka

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Need some broscience! :kiss:

I've just got my supply of clomid, nolvadex and hcg to fix my "issue". I did a lame PCT of only nolvadex after a 6 weeks T-prop
cycle. Ended the PCT 2.5 weeks ago.

Balls are back, libido back, no issues with pimples etc, BUT, im squeezing out grandpa glue!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
The swimmers are not swimmers anymore, its just freaking glue!

So. I wen't to the doctors. They are retards, even more than i am, had no clue about anything and want me spend ALOT for
little, wait 1.5 month and spend some more and then i might get help. So i bought it already from the net the easy way.

I will go test myself anyway but i might aswell litsen to the people here whom had the same issue and resolved it already.

How much HCG and clomid should i start with to try get the swimmers back?

Whats wrong with having a glue cannon?

Well my incident if too much information isnt an issue.
Lady
-"i want you to cum over my face"
Me
-"um...na...later"
Lady
-"Now! Why not?"
Me thinking, well this is gonna be awkward....

Well, to bring it down a notch, she wasnt THAT impressed.... :/ Almost have to bang it on the table to get it out LOL

I am still failing to see a problem here... Your lady lets you bust a nut on her face; and the way I see it, you should be attempting to glue her eyes closed...

Here are some stats:

• 65 per cent of the fluid is produced by the seminal vesicles
  • 30 to 35 per cent by the prostate
  • 5 per cent from the testicles and epididymes

Have you had your prostate checked?

Periodically I have the same issue. I am convinced it is from dehydration. Sounds stupid but it usually happens after I have been working outdoors for a few days or when I am on vacation and do not drink enough liquids. Hope this helps.

Hum.. Well i eat 4 times a day, eat all the vits and mins i need and drink about 2 liters of clean water.

The issue is that it wasnt like this at all before the cycle. I came alot and i shot far. Now a cum a veery small volume (not sure about the quality) and i have to squeeze it
out litteraly.....
So the volume and probs quality have changed drastically from what it were before. :(

Aswell. Before it was white and watery. Now it's almost transculent and glue hard? Thats the problem. Want my old fellah back.

Well i just injected 500iu of HCG and 50mg tab of clomid. I give you guys a heads up if this will solve the problem :)

Dude that sucks ,but i actually had the same issue after my accident .it was like elmors glue. I wasnt able to work out or anything for quite a while i went fron 220 and a hard body to now im 236 and built like a marsh mellow.ive been out of normal life for about 2 yrs just got to where i can .work out and eat right ,and come home from the NH .sooo i went rite away to a a/a clinic mi test was down to 176 lol wtf .now im back on the shit but human grade now. Ion have that glue any more now mi stuff is back to norm:)

IML Gear Cream!
Dude that sucks ,but i actually had the same issue after my accident .it was like elmors glue. I wasnt able to work out or anything for quite a while i went fron 220 and a hard body to now im 236 and built like a marsh mellow.ive been out of normal life for about 2 yrs just got to where i can .work out and eat right ,and come home from the NH .sooo i went rite away to a a/a clinic mi test was down to 176 lol wtf .now im back on the shit but human grade now. Ion have that glue any more now mi stuff is back to norm:)

Damn bro! I suffer with you man, it sux when all that hard work goes backwards. Esp. with these fun sides like Elmors glue or even libido issues that some get.
Some get worse ofc, but sex is freaking importent for me^^
I gotta check myself too, but the doctors take too much money, time and unecessary tests (to know im not a drug user...ehm) for me too wait. For example, i booked a time with an "expert"
last week that didnt know aaaanything about steroids except a long debate that it's bad for you. After that she felt my balls and let me go, nothing more, nothing less.
I could basically touch my own balls and save the money....

Lol yea i got lucky and old friend turned me onto a anti aging clinic in fl and its 250 mg a week of test cyp im thinking of trying the hgh and getting the test dobe for that .i actually get a good deal cuz mi friend is relatedd to the owner .ive never done human geade but i can tell u its different from what ive used before .ive actually lost sum weight i feel like i havent felt in many years im more alert ,energetic ,horney. And already getting stronger a complete well being. Feeling if u can get hg or any test thats dosed correctly its a wonderful feel it gives u and can cure alot of symptoms from alotta shit and even prevents alotta shit like heart disease. I love it test is best

True that bro! At my time in Thailand eeverybody used human growth, deca and Sustanon 250 where i lived, in that order or separate. But human growth was
something everybody had in common, seems great! But freaking expensive, whichis the reason i don't buy it :/
Yeah! When you actually come in it u never want to go back xD Everyday i'm training now i feel that something is missing, sux!

Back