• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Agent yes!

Tdeizel89

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
She came through! Newr ordered from her before and without even dealin with me in the past she went out of her way to hook me up. I cant blow her spot up and say how.. (Its a secret) lol. Bc i dont want her to get blown up to do so with others lol. But very fast and reliable. And great business women, y buy from someone thats and asshole so ya if u feel u r going o check out AY do so.

AY will only continue to please you and your needs. Enjoy your new vitamins.

Awesome post brother! I've run AY's gear before and directly delt with V... Top notch all around. Great Rep's and a solid source for sure.

Enjoy the gear :)

Always happy to see new satisfied customers. What did you pick up?...always curious to hear what you got planned.

Well nothing big i have a gyno issue right now and got letro. Im still on a ccle. But i have big things planned with ay in future :)

Well nothing big i have a gyno issue right now and got letro. Im still on a ccle. But i have big things planned with ay in future :)

Not very glamorous...and I'm sorry to hear of your situation, but you definitely came to the right place to knock it out fast. Keep us posted and feel free to hit me up if you need anything along the way.

Thanx bro. And ya not to glamorous thats y i didn say wut i got but hey u asked right lol. But i want te var primo and test e for sure. Mayb npp

IML Gear Cream!
Thanx bro. And ya not to glamorous thats y i didn say wut i got but hey u asked right lol. But i want te var primo and test e for sure. Mayb npp

Lol...it's more important than all the fun stuff anyway. AI's and other ancillaries are a necessity, yet there seem to be more fakes made of those than gear. Luckily we have AY.

I like the cycle idea...my upcoming is gonna be AY's var, primo, tren and test.

Her Test is amazing brother. I had labs done before my blast and a couple of weeks after I started and my test level was 3669ng/DL!!! I was running her E and TPA :)

Lol...it's more important than all the fun stuff anyway. AI's and other ancillaries are a necessity, yet there seem to be more fakes made of those than gear. Luckily we have AY.

I like the cycle idea...my upcoming is gonna be AY's var, primo, tren and test.
Sounds awesome ! But tren kinda scares me bc i have a temper and sumtimes my gf even gets mad at me for it lol says im a animal, but would love to try it otherwise!

- - - Updated - - -

Her Test is amazing brother. I had labs done before my blast and a couple of weeks after I started and my test level was 3669ng/DL!!! I was running her E and TPA :)
Sounds good to me!

Back