• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Tren E 200, Primo 100, and Test E Cycle

diemen

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Stats:

Height: 5'6
Weight:195
BF% 15

Training: GYM- Power lifting, body workouts, Running, basic GYM Rat

Diet: High Protein Diet

Gear History: Ages 21,23,24, 27, 29, 30, I did Tren A, Winstrol pill and injection the same with Primo, and Test C & E. I did Master E, Anavar. I have done 2-6 month cycles.

Cycle:

Tren E 200mgs a week for 12wks
Primo 600mgs a week for 12wks
Test E 125mgs a week for 12wks
N2Guard 4wk-12wk
N2Shampoo the entire time and after
HCG 250IU 8wk-till PCT But I do need suggestion????
DHT Blocker the whole 12wks and after
Prolactin blocker I am iffy since I hear that it makes you sick and hard to dose properly???

PCT Protocol:
10days combined with Aroma 10mgs and then Nolva 20mgs a day with Clomid 50mgs for 45-60 days. Adding DAA,N2Guard, Tongo Ali Extract the entire PCT and then some

Any suggestions....... ? By the way I am try to get Cutt and gain retainable muscle.

Looks good,
Change HCG dosage to 500-600 IU e5d, starting at around week 2 of the cycle.
At 200mg of Tren you should not have any prolactin issues, however it would be wise to get 8-12 tablets of caberg just in case.

If the primo is legit you shall make some great gains. Perhaps you could run a log with progress pictures and stats?

Test and Tren are way to low.... and just four your info, the primo you have is primo ace, so it will need to be pinned ED or EOD.

R u KIDDING ME!!!!! I thought that PRIMO was DEPOT not Ace. I knew this cycle was too good to be true. That changes everything so now I have to drop the Primo and go with 80mgs a day of VAR. Man! I thought I was going to get YOKE CITY!

I noticed that you want low test, hows this for you?
1-10 Test E 400mg, Tren E 300, EQ 600
11-16 Test E 500mg, Tren E 300, EQ 600

Maybe ideal to add an oral for weeks 1-4 and 15-19

Sent from my LT26i using Tapatalk 2

Back