• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Big on a Budget

Most gear is pretty cheap, it's the ancillaries that add up fast.

How many different ancillaries are essential per cycle on a normal basis. Does that vary dependant apon the person.

How many different ancillaries are essential per cycle on a normal basis. Does that vary dependant apon the person.

Go read the stickies and search around. People won't just feed you info you are looking for :winkfinger:

Stick around and enjoy the site.

Which is the cheapest most "effective" gear?

only thing you ever really need is test. I have doen many cycles and have used many compounds and stacks and find I rather just do test and maybe one othe rcompound like deca or var.
you need to do alto of research though because I can see by your question you are clueless about aas and how it should be used in the healthiest most effective way for bbing.

first cycle:
Test ( e or cyp i rec) 12-14 weeks
an AI start of cycle to the start of pct
PCT 4 weeks ( clomid /tamox combo if possible)

DONE!

- - - Updated - - -

one AI and atleast one SERM for pct, but i rec clomid and tamox combo for better pct

If you want bottom line inexpensive and highly effective then buy Testosterone in bulk, preferably a long ester or blend and Nolvadex.

Nolva can be used on cycle for gyno protection and for PCT.

Simple and EFFECTIVE.

I always say figure out a diet first and foremost. Don't eat don't grow. After you figure out how to diet you will see dramatic increase in strength and size. Then after a diet learn how to train properly. After you've nailed a diet and training routine its been a year or two and then you can start using gear. Because if you don't have those twon in check you will never be able to take full advantage of gear, In the meantime while you are learning how to build your body naturally you can research all the time learn all the tricks of the trade about aas and when you really ready take advantage of the aas. Good luck

Back