• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

HGH and all the goes with it

jaxxtx

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
I have wanted to try HGH. Actually, just did my first ever cycle of TEST E and it ended up giving me test flu, blah blah. Anyway, I initially started considering HGH because I heard a lot of good things about the way it makes you feel (joints, energy, etc). I got discouraged because I was told that HGH takes along time to show results. lengthy cycles. Is this true? Are there different variations of HGH?

I would say unless you have the time and money to run HGH for at least 6 months than don't do it. HGH is expensive and best used for a longer duration. Stacking HGH and Testosterone is highly recomended. I believe 2-3IU per day is a dose in which you would see good cosmetic results ie... Better sleep, skin, hair, energy, an improved gereneral well being. 5iu's and higher would be a dose in which you would see very good bodybuilding effects ie.... Improved lean muscle mass, lower BF percentage.

I've cycled AAS for 12 years or so but I've yet to run HGH. A big part in that decision is because I believe I haven't reached my ceiling in regards to my progress with AAS. If and when I do believe I have reached my ceiling than HGH will be introduced. I'd suggest to wait but really I'm in no position to give you that advice. Just make sure you do your homework on it and if you're going to run it... Do it right. It's a costly mistake to not have your diet down to a T and run HGH.

Good luck

Thanks a lot bro.... You guys are great here.

TheOldJJdigs;123730 I'd suggest to wait but really I'm in no position to give you that advice. Just make sure you do your homework on it and if you're going to run it... Do it right. It's a costly mistake to not have your diet down to a T and run HGH. Good luck[/QUOTE said:
Of course you're in a position to give advice. that's why I'm here man. I can search this stuff online myself. I joined this site to get real feedback from real athletes the "know". Thanks man

Hey Jax, I guess I could say I'm somewhat of a good person to talk to when it comes to the use of HGH. So not to sound like a broken record or anything but TheOldJJdigs is right on the money on this one. I like yourself had been wondering for quite some time. After a few years of research I decided I would jump in and take the plunge, go all out so-to-say. It wasn't until last year around August that I started my first ever HGH run. It was quite different than expected and although I knew deep down that I wasn't going to see anything right away and that it was going to take awhile, I still ended up being disappointed. I would say it was probably the third month that I started to really notice the effects, but as far as adding to muscle growth, I honestly can't tell in the 8 months that it helped. Usually for me that comes down to diet. So in all in all, what I'm trying to say is a few things, if your going to do, DO IT RIGHT. Have a good source and be prepared to run at LEAST 6 months but go for a year. If your wanting to try it , "just to try it" then it will literally be a waste of money. When I was on HGH, I treated it as though I was on HRT, in it for the long haul. So all that being said, I would do a little bit more research on it. Also, you need to research the effects of HGH and insulin and coming off HGH and how your body reacts to Insulin resistance.

This is also what my HRT doc told me as well. HGH is expensive (though our sponsors have pretty good prices) but you wont feel a difference for about 6 months. i've been on it for 2 months, i dont FEEL different, however, my skin looks and feels (to the touch) different. I take 2 iu's a day 6 days a week as per my doc. Its not for muscle with me, its for the whole "fountain of youth" crap that they say it comes with. After reading a lot of scientific studies and listening to friends and my doc, i decided to give it a try, so far I'm happy that I did. Really, the question is can you afford it over the long haul, if not, just stick with T.

thats what I've always heard just wanted to hear it from more than one reliable source. I do a lot of electrical component and circuit board repair on the side and I know first hand how much BULLSHIT or "half-as experts" saturate the web and gyms. Thanks for the feedback guys. This really has turned out to be a great forum.

Jax. You're absolutely welcome. There's a lot of "bro-science" out there and to be honest it's risky and dangerous to give or follow some of that advice. When we deal with something as important as hormones, getting it wrong can be disastrous. This is why I enjoy this site so much, because for the most part, everyone here has the safety first mentality. You even see REP's suggesting less gear to new guys proposing crazy cycles. That's solid to me and appreciated by many here. You've found a great home here at ASF and the moderators, REP's and all the great guys that make up this site are outstanding individuals with a ton of knowledge to share.

My wife thinks I'm addicted to this site... Maybe I am? But truly I just enjoy helping when I can and learning from others here. It's a great site. End of story ;)

Welcome brother and good luck on your journey.

The advice on this site is much more informed, and cautious, than the other sites I've been to.

Back