• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

LOWEST dose of Tren A+200 mg Cyp {TRT} to see benefits?

kilsong

Most loved gay guy on ASF
Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Simply dying to try this stuff.
My current TRT program allows me 200 mg if Cyp weekly.

I'd like to try Tren A in it's absolute LOWEST amounts to get some benefits. I'm not looking to go crazy. Just wanna try it out.
Whats the least amount I could take to yield results?
Also--is 200 mg of Cyp going to be enough?

OF COURSE---if you have a better drug that I could try in a small quantity to get something out of I'd be open to suggestions.
This would be my first cycle.
I'm 42---lifting on and off for 20 years.
I know Tren isnt advised for a newbie---but could I get away with it if I keep it super super low?
Just looking for something---anything---to give me a little boost.
Libido cannot be affected by this...thats a deal breaker.
Thanks in advance!

Well a couple things come to mind.

First. Lets refrain from calling steroids "drugs". You're not completely off when saying it like that but my stomach turns when I hear it.

Second. If libido is a deal breaker then Tren might not be a great choice for you. I know plenty of Guys, including myself, that Tren doesn't effect libido or give the "Tren dick" but I also know guys that can look at Tren and have erection problems.

The best part of Tren is that it doesn't need to be run at very high doses so in your case try 250mg per week. That might be a good dose. But you might need to go higher. Either way its all trial and error because when it come to your body only you know what works and what doesn't. A Tren dose for me might not work well for you.

Good luck!

Since your on trt why not run EQ for 16 weeks. I've always wantex to run it but I never run cycles long enough to get the desired effects of it.

There's not a conclusive answer to your question. You'll "notice" tren at doses as low as 25mg per day. I've run it that low previously and recomped nicely (albeit slower than I would have at a higher dosage).

The real question should be what dosage yields the most efficient reward vs risk. I'd say 50mg ED is a decent dose to start at. My very first run with tren was homebrewed from fina and I did have substantial sides at 50mg ED and test without an AI. After a few more cycles with tren and keeping estrogen in check I have no "negative" sides at even 100mg ED. But then I'm a poor judge of that because I oddly enjoy tren's side effects on sleep and mood.

My libido goes up on tren... tren dick is the inability to get or maintain a hardon. I have only had minor changes towards the end of tren cycles where I would take alot longer to finish. But prepare your girl to be drenched in sweat regardless of how you perform... even at a low dose.

There's not a conclusive answer to your question. You'll "notice" tren at doses as low as 25mg per day. I've run it that low previously and recomped nicely (albeit slower than I would have at a higher dosage).

The real question should be what dosage yields the most efficient reward vs risk. I'd say 50mg ED is a decent dose to start at. My very first run with tren was homebrewed from fina and I did have substantial sides at 50mg ED and test without an AI. After a few more cycles with tren and keeping estrogen in check I have no "negative" sides at even 100mg ED. But then I'm a poor judge of that because I oddly enjoy tren's side effects on sleep and mood.

My libido goes up on tren... tren dick is the inability to get or maintain a hardon. I have only had minor changes towards the end of tren cycles where I would take alot longer to finish. But prepare your girl to be drenched in sweat regardless of how you perform... even at a low dose.

Tren doesn't aromatise into estrogen. It messes with prolactin so the use of an AI won't help manage sides of Tren. Adding an AI with Test and Caber for Tren would be ideal.

Tren doesn't aromatise into estrogen. It messes with prolactin so the use of an AI won't help manage sides of Tren. Adding an AI with Test and Caber for Tren would be ideal.

You're right -- tren doesn't aromatize into estrogen. My suggestion assumes that test is being run with tren as it should be.

The reason an AI with test is critical for tren sides is because tren also binds to progresterone receptors and raises its levels. Meanwhile, estradiol upregulates estrogen and progesterone expression, which makes the higher progesterone that much worse. Limiting estradiol limits the progesterone sides, though it doesn't completely eliminate them.

As far as prolactin goes, tren does not raise it nearly as much as nandrolone will. Many of guys with erectile disfunction blame tren when the more likely scenario is that their tren is either cut with or faked with deca.

You're right -- tren doesn't aromatize into estrogen. My suggestion assumes that test is being run with tren as it should be.

The reason an AI with test is critical for tren sides is because tren also binds to progresterone receptors and raises its levels. Meanwhile, estradiol upregulates estrogen and progesterone expression, which makes the higher progesterone that much worse. Limiting estradiol limits the progesterone sides, though it doesn't completely eliminate them.

As far as prolactin goes, tren does not raise it nearly as much as nandrolone will. Many of guys with erectile disfunction blame tren when the more likely scenario is that their tren is either cut with or faked with deca.

Thats good information to know.

However, Tren has absolutely raised my prolactin level to unsafe levels in the past and I absolutely trusted my source for it to not be Deca. I never knew that by lowering estrogen it helps with progesterone sides...

Thanks for sharing brother!

You'll "notice" tren at doses as low as 25mg per day. I've run it that low previously and recomped nicely (albeit slower than I would have at a higher dosage).

That low of a dose huh? Maybe I'll have to give it a run that low.

So ANY idea of using Deca instead of Tren BECAUSE it wont ruin my erections as bad is incorrect?
I'm so confused.
But--hey---THANKS a bunch for the info---really appreciated.

So ANY idea of using Deca instead of Tren BECAUSE it wont ruin my erections as bad is incorrect?
I'm so confused.
But--hey---THANKS a bunch for the info---really appreciated.

Deca dick is probably more common than tren dick. But it doesn't really matter. Maintain a test base, keep your estradiol normal with an AI and your prolactin low with a dopamine agonist and you're very unlikely to experience any issues.

Back