• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

GO to ANAVAR Source

walnut

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Hey guys was wondering who everybody's go to anavar source is. I just started Samson's 50mg pills at 100mg a day. Cant wait for this shit to kick in a love good var. Just wanted to hear what everybody else is doing Source, mg per pill, dose etc...

I love var and wouldn't d a cycle without it, hopefully we can get some good info hear to help other bro's with there choices.

MLG, AY, OP, UGF, AMA are the ones I go to. I will usually find which one is cheapest (via sale or regular prices) then go with it.

Hey guys was wondering who everybody's go to anavar source is. I just started Samson's 50mg pills at 100mg a day. Cant wait for this shit to kick in a love good var. Just wanted to hear what everybody else is doing Source, mg per pill, dose etc...

I love var and wouldn't d a cycle without it, hopefully we can get some good info hear to help other bro's with there choices.

For the Var, my source is AY. A few have tested it and its dead nuts legit. I ran it and loved it. Next cycle will be no different. Btw t/a is as good as it gets.
JL

AY var for sure. Comes in 25mg caps. I used 100 mg ED for 12 weeks and I was really happy with the results.

Agent-Yes all the way bro. There is no joke when it comes to her Var. I'm like you man, I love Var and I absolutely hate running cycles without it. Trying her Var will open your eyes to what you could of been taking all along. It's 100% pure and it works 10x better than others. 50 of hers is like 125 of others. Just saying... Nuff said....

I'm on my second bottle of AY var. probably going to order 2-3 more to stock up. Bad ass stuff. Her NPP is awesome too but everything on her list is top notch.

This. There are very few out here who can claim this and have he proof to back it.

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Tapatalk 4

I have been trying to get my hands on some legit Var. I have read nothing but good things about AY but, being that AY has gone private and is only dealing with her previous customers it is kind of hard to get my hands on some.

Am I safe with a shipment through USPS? Little worried about that

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Not sure this can be spoken about on open forums. Not positive its against the rules just not sure

Get Shredded!
Not sure this can be spoken about on open forums. Not positive its against the rules just not sure

Pretty sure this is against the "No T/A talk" rules.

sent from an unknown base inside a secret area where the moon landing was filmed.

Beware for scam, most Anavar is just a mixture Stanozolol/Methan. Very small companies uses really oxandrolone as active substance.
And that's exactly why there should be more lab tests visible. Anavar is very popular among female lifters and they wouldn't want to eat winny/dbol/methyltestosterone by accident.

My girl tells me that she wants to try Anavar but I don't trust ANY sources enough that I'd risk her getting unwanted side-effects. I have some Var from Legend coming and lab tests are showing that it is good but still... It isn't a big deal for males if we use not-so-pure steroids because our bodies can handle the side-effects but virilizing effects for females are a whole different thing.

Back