• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Granabolic when you going to pay me

FUZO

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
You have been dodging me for months now and Dath is communicating back and forth with me but Im getting no answers.Theres alot I can say but I wont so when will I receive my payment

popcorn:jpeg

Is Dath trying to resolve your issue? It seems unlike him to not want to help out.

dath is trying but nothing is happening and I was told to post this issue in here now

Was it an issue with Dath, an issue with a previous rep, or an issue with GRanabolic himself?

Fuzo,
First- I wanna thank you personnely for not running my name down sir.

Second-I saw this thread about 2 hours ago and have spoke with GR an just shot you a PM, and beieve the resolution is readily available, that well discuss in private. Hopefully the thread will provide that and respectfully thank you for keeping this thread professional ( though I'm not surprised you did ) sir cause everyone likes the bad news that comes on the tv at 5:00.

Third- To the members here this is an older issue BUT still an unresolved one, and should be in my opinion an example of how to properly address your issues to sponsors in this forum.

This had nothing to do with DATH he has been very professional in all this. Top notch rep I do beleive Dath and I and GR have worked this out finally. Thank You

Gotta love Dath... sorry to hear you're having an issue, but I have confidence that you will be taken care of now.

IML Gear Cream!
I have known FUZO for a long time and he told me about these issues months ago. Hopefully this gets taken care of soon.

I have known FUZO for a long time and he told me about these issues months ago. Hopefully this gets taken care of soon.
Yeah, Dath and GR are taking care of him apparently. From a few posts up:
This had nothing to do with DATH he has been very professional in all this. Top notch rep I do beleive Dath and I and GR have worked this out finally. Thank You
Mind if I mark the thread "resolved" for now, Heavy?

Last edited:
Yeah, Dath and GR just took care of him apparently. From a few posts up:

Mind if I mark the thread "resolved" for now, Heavy?
Once FUZO is 100% satisfied.

From earlier today before thread was temporarily closed (auto-save).
Ill add this ---Any thread started by a member IMO should be left open until the party is satisfied.

got your PM Fuzo and coming back to you sir.
We're gonna be good moving forward and Thank You I SINCERELY mean that for what we have discussed in private and what has come of it.
I publicly apologize for the manner in which you had to take brother and looking to the future we've discussed NO issues will be arising I can assure you of this.

DATH

Mods- also thank you for opening this thread back up.

Back