• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Want to have another baby

Apost

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
My wife wants to have another baby as well as I would too. I am currently 11 weeks into my cycle of test e @500mg and mast p @400mg weekly. I have also been taking aromasin 10mg daily but have not been taking any hcg. This is something we have recently decided on due to her loosing our last child 11 months ago. I need advice on what to take when I pct to get my boys back working to succeed at this. I was planning in cruising after this cycle but obviously not now. Please help brothers.

Sorry to hear about your loss, and I hope everything works out man!

Talk to heavy about this since he always has good info.

i am in the same boat as you brother the wife and i plan to have a baby soon. i will be using clomid for (LH) and torem for (FSH), then followed by raloxifene for sperm quality and fertility and nolva to boost overall testosterone. i would like to hear from other guys what they have used to be successful.

Good Luck on this... I know about 10 guys in the last 2 years who have babies well on cycle I dont know if age has anything to do with it but they were in there mid 20's

I'm 30. Wow that sucks to say that. Lol I'm no longer twentys. But thanks for your post I will post when success has arrived. Lol. But any advice is welcomed

Im 28 and was on for a year strait... my girl was pregnant within a month of starting pct... I was not on hcg during cycle but I blasted hcg at 2500 eod for 3 weeks then did 500 a day for 1 week and ran an 8 week pct with nolva and clomid... worked great

Sent from my GT-P5113 using Tapatalk 4

Back